Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kjazz
      kjazz
In The Flesh Wish?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Now that In the Flesh is done, my ears no longer ring, and I have listened to the bootleg preformances, I do have one wish. For Hikaru's live and other preformances, I noticed that she uses recordings along with the live band for many songs. Mostly they are of her doing bsckup vocals and harmonies. I kinda wish it was all live with real people doing backup vocals.

Anyone notice this?
Posted on: 2010/2/18 20:52
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: In The Flesh Wish?
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Yeah I noticed that they use recordings for her backup and harmonies. It doesn't bother me at all. I don't know about actual people being there doing her back ups...
Posted on: 2010/2/18 22:17
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
I thought i heard she didn't use backup singers alot because they don't sound like her...i dunno i just heard that sumwhere
Posted on: 2010/2/18 22:22
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

山本_passion wrote:
I thought i heard she didn't use backup singers alot because they don't sound like her...i dunno i just heard that sumwhere

I heard that also. She doesn't like using back up singers so she does them herself in most/all of her recordings.
Posted on: 2010/2/18 23:13
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I'm fine with the recordings that she used for backup. My wish is... more different renditions of each song for live performance. Is that too much to ask? Lol. I like how she plays the keyboard for Sakura Drops and Stay Gold. It'd be great if she does this more in the future. Perhaps she could perform Be My Last with the guitar (like how she did in one video). That'd be really nice. OR a performance of About Me with the guitar? That'd really rock.
Posted on: 2010/2/19 2:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic