General Utada Discussion
  Any new UK Utada Dates?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Any new UK Utada Dates?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I totally missed Utada coming to London on 12th February. Does anybody know if there any other dates planned later on in the year?

When I realised she'd been here, and I missed out, I had an empty feeling in my stomach. She doesn't play here very over at all...

Any info would be good.

Take care. x
Posted on: 2010/2/26 10:29
Re: Any new UK Utada Dates?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
It's my understanding that the London stops were the only two dates Hikki has planned for Europe at the moment. There's nothing to say she won't return there later, and I could be wrong, but as I said, that's my understanding.

Sorry. It must really stink for you to have missed her. I came very close to not seeing her in LA and it threw me into a very gloomy state- not sure what would have happened if I hadn't been able to go. I'd probably be calling for group therapy sessions with all the other Hikki fans that missed their chance. xD

Anyway, I feel for you, and keep in mind, there's always hope! It's my opinion that she'll have at least one world tour before she retires, just to go out with a bang, so even if you have to wait a couple of years or so I'm certain she'll be back in one capacity or another. :3
Posted on: 2010/2/26 12:50
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Re: Any new UK Utada Dates?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Jimathy wrote:
I totally missed Utada coming to London on 12th February. Does anybody know if there any other dates planned later on in the year?

When I realised she'd been here, and I missed out, I had an empty feeling in my stomach. She doesn't play here very over at all...

Any info would be good.

Take care. x

The tour is done sadly.Those London dates were the last two.Maybe next international tour for an English language album.Utada doesn't tour often by the way so good luck to all of us.
Posted on: 2010/2/26 18:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic