1234...6>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Ayumi Hamasaki - Rock'n'Roll Circus (New Album) [4/14/10]
guest_Unregistered
Quote:
Special limited box set release from Ayumi Hamasaki. Set of the eleventh original album "Rock'n'Roll Circus (CD+DVD)" and live DVD "ayumi hamasaki Arena Tour 2009 A -Next Level-." The album features hit singles "Sunrise/Sunset -LOVE is ALL-," "You were. . ./BALLAD," and new songs. (1) The album includes a bonus DVD featuring eight music videos, making-of and digest footage from her live DVD "ayumi hamasaki ARENA TOUR 2009 A -NEXT LEVEL-." (2) The live DVD features footage from her concert performance on October 22, 2010 at Yoyogi National Gymnasium. Features clear slipcase. The set comes with original mug, tea and all-color booklet. Housed in special limited box. (* Expiration date of tea: March 14, 2012) *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

Her trip to London making the videos for new songs "Microphone" and "Sexy Little Things" in her ViVi's Deji Deji Diary

Sneak Preview of "Microphone":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PiEk_Uwjrng

Sneak Preview of another new song, "Don't Look Back":
http://ch.panasonic.co.jp/
Posted on: 2010/3/6 20:36
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki - Rock'n'Roll Circus (New Album) [4/14/10]
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
Yay! New stuff from Ayu! Hopefully it will be better than Next Level, though it was good, it definately wasn't brilliant. Also the album title suggests she might be moving back to a rockier sound, i hope so even if the singles whcih have been released so far don't fit into the rock and roll category. Anyway, can't wait to hear the full record, EXCITEMENT!
Posted on: 2010/3/7 2:57
  •  Tanit
      Tanit
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/F/England
Aaah I'm so excited! I'm looking forward to the new PVs, the outfits and locations look amazing! I'm not so sure about the album title but I still can't wait XD.
Posted on: 2010/3/7 3:30
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/F/UK
Fantastic news!
I hope this album will be as good as (Miss)Understood..that is my all time fave ayu album.

It sounds like this will be a great album!
Posted on: 2010/3/7 5:05
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/ M / USA
i must say the outfits look gorgeous
Posted on: 2010/3/7 6:58
  •  Bernstein
      Bernstein
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L M/ Outer Heaven
Huh for white hair "Lady GAGA"
Posted on: 2010/3/7 20:16
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki - RocknRoll Circus (New Album) [4/14/10]
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
The singles disappointed me so far... i hope the album tracks are going to be great, or else ...
Posted on: 2010/3/8 12:50
  •  tempest_phoenix
      tempest_phoenix
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 22/M/NorthernIreland
I sort of agree with you Kumachang, the singles have been mediocre, but You Were and Ballad were both absolutely beautiful songs. I do agree that the album tracks need to be EPIC or else!!!
Posted on: 2010/3/8 14:36
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tempest_phoenix wrote:
I sort of agree with you Kumachang, the singles have been mediocre, but You Were and Ballad were both absolutely beautiful songs. I do agree that the album tracks need to be EPIC or else!!!

yeah, those two were nice, but still nothing special imho :x the last single i truly enjoyed was Green/Days, some of the later ones were fine but i wouldn't buy them...
Posted on: 2010/3/8 14:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I can't wait for this album! I hope it's better than Next Level was. I love the whole London theme! But none of the songs fit the title so far...
Posted on: 2010/3/13 16:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>