Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Audiosurf
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Anyone here plays the music game, Audiosurf? I know it's not a very new game. Out of curiosity, I downloaded it a few days ago and tried it today. I really enjoy cruising along to my favorite tunes because of the simple yet beautiful visuals. The dreamy ambience is really lovely. Despite the enjoyment, I'm still bad at the game, perhaps time will make me better, lol. So far I'm still trying out various modes. If you haven't heard of this game before, check it out HERE.

Since this is an Utada forum, here are videos of players playing Utada's songs that I found on youtube. It'd be cool if a few of us can play her songs together and compare the scores, just for fun.

Audiosurf : Utada Hikaru - Beautiful World
Audiosurf : Utada Hikaru - Traveling
Audiosurf : Utada Hikaru - Sanctuary
Audiosurf : Utada Hikaru - Simple & Clean PLANiTB remix
Posted on: 2010/2/24 6:40
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Re: Audiosurf
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
wow ur really good >_<
Posted on: 2010/2/24 8:17
  •  Kidd
      Kidd
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
i've found it really interesting and fun!
but i just can not create an account
does anyone know why??
i've tried lots of nicknames and no one could get "accepted"
Posted on: 2010/2/24 14:49
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Nice If enough members could do this...then we could probably have a UN contest
Posted on: 2010/2/24 21:25
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
LOL, it's not me who's playing those videos. Yeah, those players are pretty good. Since you mentioned the problem of creating a new account, I went to try it and unfortunately I'm experiencing the same problem too. Any professionals here who can help? I've tried googling but to no avail. Perhaps because mine isn't a genuine version? Or perhaps there's some problems with the server right now? I'll try again later tonight and see if anything good happens. Yes, an UN contest would be cool. Perhaps I shouldn't have opened this thread under video games because not many forumers here visit the video games section. It might attract more attention if it was in the General section.
Posted on: 2010/2/25 1:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Audiosurf love that game but haven't play it for 2months now cuz MY EYES!!!! cuz if i play it more that an hour longer i think i would get a epileptic seizure
Posted on: 2010/2/25 5:38
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Yes, it is tiring on the eyes because of the speed. Alright, I just discovered that the *coughs* version doesn't allow players to create account/login. Right now I'm downloading another version which supposedly allow players to play online but there aren't many seeds. Let's see what happens. Have been playing a lot of VGM and Utada's music. Mike Rizzo's remix of Dirty Desire is incredibly fun to play!
Posted on: 2010/2/25 19:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Awww my eyes even though only watch the youtube vid
Posted on: 2010/3/2 19:57
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
Yes, it is tiring on the eyes because of the speed. Alright, I just discovered that the *coughs* version doesn't allow players to create account/login. Right now I'm downloading another version which supposedly allow players to play online but there aren't many seeds. Let's see what happens. Have been playing a lot of VGM and Utada's music. Mike Rizzo's remix of Dirty Desire is incredibly fun to play!

It's tiring on the eyes because of the constant color changes,the cones indicate colors are getting worn out all at once X.X I can't play more than 2 songs!
Posted on: 2010/3/10 6:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic