12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  goku1337
      goku1337
Do you Think KINGDOM HEARTS is a good Game
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19 male NLR AR
For some reason everyone i know likes Kingdom Hearts but the only reason i play it is so i can hear Hikaru Sama, What do you think of Kingdom Hearts
Posted on: 2010/3/21 14:02
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Re: Do you Think KINGDOM HEARTS is a good Game
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
I think Kingdom Hearts is a amazing game one of my favorite series. It uses two things that you would have never expected, Disney, and Squre-Enix(popular for its Final Fantasy RPGs). The game uses an Action style based RPG which made for incredibly fun gameplay but ill admit can just be button mashing. Also expected from Squre-Enix was its in dept story line and beautiful music which kingdom hearts brought. For me it was fun going through different worlds and meeting all the disney characters. But yes there are some flaws and story can get confusing but thats what makes u want to buy the next one. lol I think its great can wait for Birth by sleep to come in the U.S.
Posted on: 2010/3/21 14:51
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
The game's concept can be deceiving. I though it was a joke to see Disney and Square Enix in one game, not the best likely of mixes in terms of characters, but once you play it you realise it is a good game, a great game in my opinion. I felt bummed out because of the lack options in characters you could play with but nonetheless, the series is solid and attracted even the most hardcore of gamers. Whenever you see Square Enix design a game, everyone expects a fantstic RPG/adventure like game and they delivered in this title. I'd recommend it to anyone and look forward to any other expansions in the series.
Posted on: 2010/3/21 22:38
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Don't hate me when i say this, but i think i accurately represent all the guys that are like me:

I thought the game was dull and retarded. I played up until about 5 minutes after beating Cloud Strife and the cerberus. Actually, Cloud was the reason i played KH . After that was done, I was like WTF this is lame. *Throws the controller down* "THIS IS DUMB WHERE'S MADDEN?!" or "WHERE'S TEKKEN?!" Ahaha for anyone that caught that lil' joke.

And of course if i only lasted about 15 minutes in the game, i for sure didn't hear simple and clean at the ending. I actually found Utada by accident

But yah, there's my honest opinion. I did though play it a few years after it was released and I wasn't in the mood for another RPG so patience was not in my vocabulary at the time
Posted on: 2010/3/21 23:52
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Lol Mine is the other way around KH before i found Hikki!!! and HELL YEAH!!!! K.H. series!!!! are the BEST!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2010/3/22 7:32
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
kingdom hearts is the best game i have ever played.
Posted on: 2010/3/22 18:35
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
How can I put this? Uhm, okay, it's all thanks to Kingdom Hearts that I'm able to find out the incredible Utada. Without Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't really know who she is. You could say I this preconceived thought she looks like another Ayumi because I was well aware that they both were doing well in the Jpop industry. However, I only knew how Ayumi look like so I mistakenly generalized Utada as well.

Anyways, back to the game. IMO, it's an average game. Not a 10/10 type of game but it is enjoyable to play. It's interesting to see Disney's characters and FF characters together. Very creative I'd say. Some worlds were annoying (the Tarzan and Agrabah ones). Those two worlds almost killed my interest but I managed to endure. The storyline is just mehhh for me but still quite a decent game but then again, maybe I'm not crazy about it because I've only played the first KH. Planning to get others soon.
Posted on: 2010/3/23 7:21
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16 / M / Palembang
The only reason I played KH:
I was listening to Hikari and my friend said, "I know this song! I've played a game with this song as a soundtrack". Years later I found out that the game is KH. I also get infos that it features mixes between Disney and FF characters (I don't play FF, thought), I thought that's very interesting. This song (Hikari) is amazing and the game that featured this song should be great. Then, why wouldn't give it a try?
So, I played KH. Not really impressed. But I liked the story. And that was my first RPG game to be beaten. I rarely played RPG thought
Posted on: 2010/3/23 7:39
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

山本_passion wrote:
kingdom hearts is the best game i have ever played.

KH is one of my favorite franchises.I mean top 5.But It isn't not by any means the best game I've played.Zone of the Enders 2 alone is competition enough to weigh over KH1 and 2.Though I feel that Kingdom Hearts 2 was it's own culture.The Final Mix days were dream-like.
Posted on: 2010/3/23 8:09
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
I don't know what to say does KH a good game or not, i have the game....and play only for 1 hour ++ and never play it again

But i think KH were a good game, I don't think they make a sequel for this game.....If this game didn't sell well XD
Posted on: 2010/3/23 20:22
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>