12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Koda Kumi a devil worshiper...?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Have you heard about Lady Gaga being a devil worshiper because of that "a-ok" hand sign she does? Well holy crap! I was watching my Koda Kumi dvd and she just did it! It's not the first! She did it in TABOO and in the Black Cherry Tour. Is she a devil worshiper? I don't think so, do you?
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/3 19:22
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Re: Koda Kumi a devil worshiper...?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Devil worshipers?
LMAO, you can't be serious.

Posted on: 2010/4/3 22:19
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
It's a pop music thing and I stated in the Ayumi thread that it is the eye of Horus...which by no means devil like deity....Lady Gaga is not the first to do it(I believe at required of the music video director) and will never ever EVER be the last.Just don't give a (censored) and look pass it,it's really not that big a deal.
Posted on: 2010/4/3 22:32
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I guess we must say Utada is a devil worshiper because she made a song called "Devil Inside". Maybe we could say Timbaland too lol.
Posted on: 2010/4/3 23:17
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
I dont know what ur refering to by "a ok" hand sign could u send a link or picture? and actually its not bad if ur a satanic have u guys ever tried to learn about the satanism? its really interesting although there are different types.. for todays modern satanism basically its just to live ur life to the fullest and that u are ur own god. Sry not trying to convert or offend anyone just saying its better to know than to be ignorant.
Posted on: 2010/4/4 11:00
  •  autumnmycat
      autumnmycat
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/F/OH
Yes, everybody that does that 'a-ok' is a devil worshipper.

Even me. jk
Posted on: 2010/4/4 11:21
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

AXMA47 wrote:
I dont know what ur refering to by "a ok" hand sign could u send a link or picture? and actually its not bad if ur a satanic have u guys ever tried to learn about the satanism? its really interesting although there are different types.. for todays modern satanism basically its just to live ur life to the fullest and that u are ur own god. Sry not trying to convert or offend anyone just saying its better to know than to be ignorant.

That's the general accepted concept of satanism however;The man that established the church of it believed in this form.

and the "Ok?" sign?I thought he was talking about the covering of the left eye with your hand!Now even I sounded ridiculous.
Posted on: 2010/4/4 11:32
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Devil worshipers?

Hey, I'm not the one who decided that that sign is devil worshipping. There's crap everywhere on it. I personally feel it's a joke myself.
Posted on: 2010/4/4 19:52
  •  Ultra_Red
      Ultra_Red
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Devil worshipers?

Hey, I'm not the one who decided that that sign is devil worshipping. There's crap everywhere on it. I personally feel it's a joke myself.

You believe everything you read?
The A-ok sign is not devil worshiping, in Japan it means "zero" or "money".
Look it up on Wikipedia and stay away from those nutjob, fringe websites that consist of the mad ravings of people who think the world will end in 2012,the government is poisoning the water and the royal family is controlled by Reptiles. LOL

You know Hikki was doing the rock and roll "devil horns" when she was performing YYMMWTBM and the Bitter End so i guess that makes her a child of Satan.
LOL
Posted on: 2010/4/5 9:32
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

Ultra_Red wrote:
Devil worshipers?

You believe everything you read?
The A-ok sign is not devil worshiping, in Japan it means "zero" or "money".
Look it up on Wikipedia and stay away from those nutjob, fringe websites that consist of the mad ravings of people who think the world will end in 2012,the government is poisoning the water and the royal family is controlled by Reptiles. LOL

You know Hikki was doing the rock and roll "devil horns" when she was performing YYMMWTBM and the Bitter End so i guess that makes her a child of Satan.
LOL

Please read the full post next time. As I said, I personally feel it's a joke as in pathetic. I, MYSELF, don't belive in all this. I just wanted to see other peopl'e opinion. And you've got nerve talking about websites to use when you go to wikipedia that anyone can edit. Once again, let me state, I FEEL IT'S A JOKE!
Posted on: 2010/4/5 10:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>