Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  powerbygood
      powerbygood
utada posters
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/M/CA
hey guys, ive been a lurker for quite a while and never really posted in the forums. i was wondering if any of you guys own any utada posters and where can we get them? And i was wondering if any of you have brought pictures of utada and what not to Kinkos to blow it up into a poster. Any feedback on any of it is appreciated :P . thanks!
Posted on: 2010/4/6 8:56
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: utada posters
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

powerbygood wrote:
hey guys, ive been a lurker for quite a while and never really posted in the forums. i was wondering if any of you guys own any utada posters and where can we get them? And i was wondering if any of you have brought pictures of utada and what not to Kinkos to blow it up into a poster. Any feedback on any of it is appreciated :P . thanks!

You can buy the This Is The One poster from wwww.yesasia.com. That site is amazing! You can buy anything you need to satisfy your j,c,k-pop needs!
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/6 13:57
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

powerbygood wrote:

You can buy the This Is The One poster from wwww.yesasia.com. That site is amazing! You can buy anything you need to satisfy your j,c,k-pop needs!

No, you lie. The poster has been sold out for quite some time. I took too long and missed my chance to buy it... Anyway, I bought the Heart Station poster from yesasia.com. It seems like I was quite lucky because the next day it said that the poster was sold out. Haha

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/4/6 15:16
  •  powerbygood
      powerbygood
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/M/CA
well, i no u can go on those sites to get it :P. I was wondering if anyone on the forums had to to kinkos or some sort and gave them a picture of utada to blow up and make into a poster. or if it is even possible to do it
Posted on: 2010/4/6 20:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

powerbygood wrote:
well, i no u can go on those sites to get it :P. I was wondering if anyone on the forums had to to kinkos or some sort and gave them a picture of utada to blow up and make into a poster. or if it is even possible to do it

Yes, you can go to YesAsia.com and get posters but I'm pretty sure all the Utada posters are no longer available for purchase.

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/4/7 13:55
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

powerbygood wrote:

For what you'll probably be paying for that blown up version, you could just buy the official poster.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/4/7 17:23
  •  powerbygood
      powerbygood
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/M/CA
no not really for the blow up pictures i can get a size of 18x24 for 40 dollars if i give them 5 pictures to blow up. Ive looked all over the place for some decent utada posters but i cant seem to find any anywhere not on ebay, yesasia, or any other sites.
Posted on: 2010/4/7 19:09
  •  nguye902
      nguye902
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I own 2 utada poster. One is her exodus one. The other one is her First Love promo poster. Her first love must be pretty rare i assume.
Posted on: 2010/4/7 21:59
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
got the Heart Station poster with the album. I think because I pre-ordered it. This was from yesasia if I remeber correctly. Either that or cdjapan.co.jp

I have a question about the Heart Station album when we're around the subject. Does it say
"from the bottom of my heart...!
Love, Hikaru"
on all copies?
I've only ever seen my own copy of it so I wouldn't know. Under where the CD goes. :)
Posted on: 2010/4/8 5:07
  •  nguye902
      nguye902
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Lol yeah it says it on the heart station album. I don't know if it says it for the taiwan or other country version, but it does say it for the Japanese version.
Posted on: 2010/4/8 6:52
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic