Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Do you think Utada has undergone plastic surgery?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lolztrunkz
      lolztrunkz
Do you think Utada has undergone plastic surgery?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20/M/SoCal
I was on another forum that was discussing surgery among Asian women/celebs and her pic showed up..but I couldn't believe it. People will not look the same their entire life and so you can't expect them to look the same every time. A 14 year old Utada won't look exactly like a 23 y.o. Utada..I don't think so. They said she had undergone eyelid surgery as well..I guess people do whatever makes them happy. And so IF she did do it. Fine with me. Her music will live on.

What do you guys think?
Posted on: 2010/5/19 15:12
  •  Sakura'10
      Sakura'10
Re: Do you think Utada has undergone plastic surgery?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/Male/Portugal
Most certainly not!
Posted on: 2010/5/19 15:49
  •  paisith
      paisith
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 32/Male/Bangkok Thailand
I confirm she doesn't has plasstic surgery and Hikki doesn't need more make up too,A few of cosmetic can make her looked so different from other celebs.
Posted on: 2010/5/19 17:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Utada is not a model, so she isn't a "sexy person".
Posted on: 2010/5/19 18:54
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

Dark_Armed_Dragon wrote:
Utada is not a model, so she isn't a "sexy person".

What does that have to do with "sexy"? That is just ignorant.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/5/19 21:07
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
This is an old issue btw, but if ever she did, it's not as much as what Ayumi Hamasaki has done with herself.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/5/19 22:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
I don't think Hikki has undergone plastic surgery. She isn't really enough of a "public figure" per se for that to be a practical marketing choice, so unless she had a personal reason- sometimes people DO get nose jobs or certain touch-ups because they have preexisting conditions. My best friend got plastic surgery on her face because she had a bone growing the wrong way or something like that; it wasn't life-threatening, but in the end it was more convenient for her to do the deed and be done.

And really, plastic surgery has become mistakenly identified with vanity and superficiality. There are many tangible benefits to it, just like with any other form of surgery which is perhaps not necessary but may enhance a person's standard of living in some sense or another. I trust Utada as an intelligent human being to do what she believes is best for her own body.
Posted on: 2010/5/20 1:52
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
There is a difference between cosmetic surgery which is undertaken to improve a one?s appearance thus elevating one?s self esteem, and plastic or reconstructive surgery to correct congenital defects, trauma from a burns, or road accidents that can have life changing benefits ....

If Utada has undertaken eye lid surgery, skin resurfacing, minor nose reshaping, or dental work, these partial non evasive procedures known in Japan as petit surgery is considered quiet acceptable ....

I would consider having my skin lightened (bleached) if the opportunity arose...

Joe Clinic perhaps ...

http://www.joeclinic.jp/

I know vanity is a deadly sin, where?s my horns and trident...

Posted on: 2010/5/20 3:51
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
There is a difference between cosmetic surgery which is undertaken to improve a one?s appearance thus elevating one?s self esteem, and plastic or reconstructive surgery to correct congenital defects, trauma from a burns, or road accidents that can have life changing benefits ....

If Utada has undertaken eye lid surgery, skin resurfacing, minor nose reshaping, or dental work, these partial non evasive procedures known in Japan as petit surgery is considered quiet acceptable ....

I would consider having my skin lightened (bleached) if the opportunity arose...

Joe Clinic perhaps ...

http://www.joeclinic.jp/

I know vanity is a deadly sin, where?s my horns and trident...

*Takes Pips,soulhunter14 and Shurikid's hand.*

Come along now.We have to learn not wander into stupid threads....
Posted on: 2010/5/20 4:52
  •  Hikkis1in1million
      Hikkis1in1million
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 13/F/UK
It Has Been Confirmed That Hikki Underwent Surgerry after being diagnosed with an ovarian tumor just before Deep river Was Released. But Not Plastic, No No. Look At Her Childhood Pics To Now, They Look Similar

The Flavor of life, The Flavor of life ~
Posted on: 2010/5/20 9:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>