123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Funny...and embarrassing moments
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah embarrassing, but maybe funny at the same time. Tell us your embarrasssing moments. They can be old moments from long ago, or ones you just had last night. xP I'll go first since I started this thing.

Every time I think about it, I start laughing. xD Okay, one time I was at my friend's house. I was staying over and stuff. And I was upstairs, and one of my friends were downstairs watching TV. So I started to the stairs, but the thing was it was really dark, and I could bearly see them. But I went down anyways. I mean they were white, cause of the carpet, but it was really dark. So I was staring at the stairs the whole way.

And once I was almost to the end of the steps, for some odd reason, I start to look at their main door. Which I shouldn't have done, and BAM! I fell down the steps. I miss like three more stpes and landed flat on the floor. LOL there was a big boom and everything. And my friend came running from where she was, and she's like, "What happened? Are you okay?" Me: "I fell down the stairs!" And I started to laugh. She's like, "What are you laughing at?". Me: Me, falling down your stairs! It was really funny to me. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/5 12:50
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Funny...and embarrassing moments
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ahhh, you people better put something in this thread. I know we've all done something stupid in our lives. Also you can say some pranks you've done. LOL I took a picture of my sister sleeping yesterday. LOL she had her mouth open and everything. LOL it was great! xD
Posted on: 2005/12/6 11:32
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
Well...It was the first time i drive my mom's car(With permission of course) on the "main street"... i was at the junction with this traffic light. When theBlinkin light turn Green, i Press the accelerator but i Also step on the clucth..... the car roar but it didn't move (1st embarassment), realizing that i release the clucth... The Car turn into a HORSE (2nd embarassment)... than i reach the tol booth where i have to pay up... I stop TOO FAR (3rd embarassment). after i recieve the reciept accidentally i turn of the car engine (final embarassment).... Thinking back what i've done... i'm a real clown!!
Posted on: 2005/12/7 0:14
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
Wow ! I had so many embarrassing moments lol But the one I remember the most, I was in secondary school when it happened.
We were all out, playing and talking before the schoolday started. It was winter and snow had been falling a lot the previous night so we kept at throwing snowballs (what a silly game lol). Then the bell rings and we all start to enter in the school when suddenly, my feet start to slide a bit everywhere and I finally fell on the floor. But not the little sweet fall ! The real pitiful one where you slide, turn around, try to hang something but you can not and slide again and finally fall hardly on your face.
I stayed like that on the floor for a few seconds with all the pupils and teachers laughing around me. And then I just get up and tried to walk with pride lol

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2005/12/7 0:46
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
Yo Da Man... getit? (you're the man)
i mean you got gut! i don't think i can even walk....
Posted on: 2005/12/7 1:09
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

batignole wrote:
Wow ! I had so many embarrassing moments lol But the one I remember the most, I was in secondary school when it happened.
We were all out, playing and talking before the schoolday started. It was winter and snow had been falling a lot the previous night so we kept at throwing snowballs (what a silly game lol). Then the bell rings and we all start to enter in the school when suddenly, my feet start to slide a bit everywhere and I finally fell on the floor. But not the little sweet fall ! The real pitiful one where you slide, turn around, try to hang something but you can not and slide again and finally fall hardly on your face.
I stayed like that on the floor for a few seconds with all the pupils and teachers laughing around me. And then I just get up and tried to walk with pride lol
Aww, that sucks. I've never really fell in front of people. I manage to act like a cat, and land on my feet somehow.

But this one time, man it was so embarrassing. I went outside to take the out the trash or something. And I was dancing like the whole way. So I take the trash out, and I start to walk back to house. And I had the music pretty loud so I could hear it outside. I think it was Namie, I was listening to. And I was dancing outside for a sec, and I tried to hop to where the door was. Oh yeah I had on pamajas too, which are too long for me. LOL so when I jumped I tripped on my pants, and fell hard. And I hurt my knee. LOL I was so shocked, and all I did was looked around to see if anyone was there.

Thank God no one was around, and laughed on the way in. xP

Quote:

kamirunokan wrote:
Well...It was the first time i drive my mom's car(With permission of course) on the "main street"... i was at the junction with this traffic light. When theBlinkin light turn Green, i Press the accelerator but i Also step on the clucth..... the car roar but it didn't move (1st embarassment), realizing that i release the clucth... The Car turn into a HORSE (2nd embarassment)... than i reach the tol booth where i have to pay up... I stop TOO FAR (3rd embarassment). after i recieve the reciept accidentally i turn of the car engine (final embarassment).... Thinking back what i've done... i'm a real clown!!

I've done something like that once. When I was like middle school, or just starting high school. Well what I mean when I was about 15, me and my dad, went to a Rite-Aid and whatever. Came out and my dad asked me if I wanted to try to drive. And I was so nervous, but I got in the driver's seat. I think it was a stick too.

So he told me what to do, and I got it. But once I started the car, it got scary. I pressed on the gas too fast and too hard and we went speeding. Me and my dad were like, AHHH! I like froze, but I could hear my dad say, Press the break! Press the break! And I snapped out of it and was able to stop in time before we hit a bump.

Man I was so freaked out from that, that I worry it might happen again when I get in a car. LOL and the next day I told one of friends what happened, and he said he saw me too. He happened to be around the store when that happened. I felt like such a clown. But it was funny. xP

LOL man I remember this one time. I was laying in my sister's bed, and she's was right next to me too. And my other sister was standing up in from of us where we were laying and we were just talking. I was laying next to wall and my sister was the other edge of the bed. And my two sisters were playing around, and I'm just watching. My sister laying on the bed throws a sock at my sister, and it hits her. And we laugh and joke some. I knew she(the one standing)was gonna throw the sock back at my sister.

And she did, but as stupid as I am, I'm the one that flitches. I turn my head hecka fast to dodge the sock and crash into the wall. LOL it was so funny cause it wasn't meant for me, but I moved and got hurt. And that really hurted, but it was hecka funny though. xD

Snowedit: Merged a triple post.
Posted on: 2005/12/7 14:32
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
lol Thanks ^_^ But believe me, the hardest is not to walk just after the fall. The hardest is to walk in the school when everybody even the teachers keep on applausing and laughing when they see you. They did it during a bit more than one month lol At the begining (and even when you got a gigantic sense of humour lol) you feel terribly ashamed but then after a few days you start to like it and well... when it stops you want to be applaused again and hope you will fall again in an even more pitiful way lol

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2005/12/8 0:23
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Aww, that stinks. Well I would laugh would people, so it won't be so hard to take in. I hope nobody still makes fun of you.
Posted on: 2005/12/8 23:19
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
No no do not worry lol It was quite a long time ago (9 years ago) so they all forgot it lol But you are very sweet, thank you ^_^

Posted on: 2005/12/9 1:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Whoa that was a long time ago. LOL well I'm sure everyone has forgotten it. And thanks, I'm not that sweet though. xP

This one time I got scared of my sock's reflection.I was getting something to eat, and I was near the stove. It's mostly all black, well the oven is. Anyways, I walked passed there, and kinda looked down at the oven, and I saw a white thing by. I felt my eyes get bigger, and I got scared. xP But then I realized it was my foot I saw, and felt really dumb. xD
Posted on: 2005/12/9 19:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>