Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  What songs from each album she's never...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
What songs from each album she's never...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
... performed live before.

I was randomly feeling like listening to her albums again, starting with Deep River today.

She's never performed a few songs live, I think.

I'm too lazy to check with her live concerts but she's never performed Tokyo Nights, A.S.A.P and Play Ball? I might be wrong. I feel that it'd be awesome if she did. She might have, on Budokan but again, too lazy to watch again. I might.

It'd be awesome if she'd perform these songs though, Tokyo Nights would get me quite pumping, dunno why.

Any other songs she's never performed?

Mods, delete this if there's a thread already :3
Posted on: 2010/10/13 20:00
  •  cube
      cube
Re: What songs from each album she's never...
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Some favorites of mine that she's never performed are BLUE, One Night Magic, anf Take 5. I'm sure there are some more, but I can't think of any right now.
Posted on: 2010/10/14 3:35
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
Oh, yes! BLUE and One Night Magic! *Q* that'd be awesome!

(And omg, did I get the wrong word for the question? Is it which instead of what?? XD; ah well.)

There're a lot of songs she doesn't really perform live yet. I want Automatic to be excluded in her next tour, if it will ever come (maybe after her break). Even though she hasn't done much touring like Ayu, to me, it sounds overly done now, like Ayu does with Evolution. Maybe it's just me XD;

I seriously want a tour where she performs all the songs she's never performed ever. Maybe she can rearrange them, I wouldn't mind but that's just too much to ask.
Posted on: 2010/10/14 4:54
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

MiharuFroggy wrote:

(And omg, did I get the wrong word for the question? Is it which instead of what?? XD; ah well.)

There're a lot of songs she doesn't really perform live yet. I want Automatic to be excluded in her next tour, if it will ever come (maybe after her break). Even though she hasn't done much touring like Ayu, to me, it sounds overly done now, like Ayu does with Evolution. Maybe it's just me XD;

I seriously want a tour where she performs all the songs she's never performed ever. Maybe she can rearrange them, I wouldn't mind but that's just too much to ask.

Automatic is her first single, and she's said how much she loves performing it. Anyway, it would be great if she sang BLUE at the December concerts. On that topic... now I'm wondering what the setlist will be for those concerts...
Posted on: 2010/10/14 10:23
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Yeah it would be reallly nice if she would sing BLUE...I also want her to sing WINGS or making love
Posted on: 2010/10/14 13:29
  •  MiharuFroggy
      MiharuFroggy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/F/Brunei
Quote:

cube wrote:
Quote:

MiharuFroggy wrote:

Automatic is her first single, and she's said how much she loves performing it. Anyway, it would be great if she sang BLUE at the December concerts. On that topic... now I'm wondering what the setlist will be for those concerts...

It kinda makes sense orz
I just don't want her to oversing it XD; but then she's always rearranging stuff so who knows XD
I don't even hate Automatic XD;

Hmm, the setlist I wonder!

@LilMissPocket-Size : MAKING LOVE!!! That'd be so fun!

Hikki!!! Perform these songs!!! (if your vocals now can take it, I'm sure it can!!! )
Posted on: 2010/10/14 18:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic