Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Ordering UHC vol 2. on CDJapan in the US?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Ordering UHC vol 2. on CDJapan in the US?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
See I planned on preordering her album on CDJapan but i was wondering if I do how long would it take me to get it? because I live in the US so I know its not going to arrive on the released date...has anyone who lives in the US pre ordered from here b4? Cause i dont think I can handle waiting a week to 2 get mine...
Posted on: 2010/10/28 16:02
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Ordering UHC vol 2. on CDJapan in the US?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

LilMissPocket-Size wrote:
See I planned on preordering her album on CDJapan but i was wondering if I do how long would it take me to get it? because I live in the US so I know its not going to arrive on the released date...has anyone who lives in the US pre ordered from here b4? Cause i dont think I can handle waiting a week to 2 get mine...

It all depends on what type of shipping you pay for. The most expensive shipping takes about 3 to 4 days to arrive...if not 5....I can't recall properly, but it's less than a week.
Posted on: 2010/10/28 19:31
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
This is quite off, but I wonder, on the date of the release of UHSCV2 in Japan which is November 24, will it come with the kuma chang charm?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/10/29 6:05
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
This is quite off, but I wonder, on the date of the release of UHSCV2 in Japan which is November 24, will it come with the kuma chang charm?

It should unless the vendor is out of First Press
Posted on: 2010/10/29 23:55
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
ugh i wish i have the money currently to preorder the first press version ;A; i want that kuma charm!
Posted on: 2010/10/31 16:36
  •  voidgoeson
      voidgoeson
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/M/SD, CA
The fastest shipping CDJapan has for orders from the U.S. is International priority, which takes about 1-3 days depending on where you live. Tracking is included. But of course, it is the most expensive
Posted on: 2010/11/1 10:04
  •  rinryuu
      rinryuu
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 18/F/ CA
I preordered on CDJapan awhile back, but nothing has shown up on the Order History. Is it because I used Paypal? =/
Posted on: 2010/11/1 10:14
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Sorry to disagree Oscar, that flies in the face of the pre ordering promise, Utada was perfectly clear, if pre ordered the recipient receives the goodies, irrespective of shipping....

Please if you have read small print indicating differently post or PM, this is very important because CDjapan has not made that clear when ordering online....

The hook is the goodies, so no goodies no sale,it is that simple.

I will download from itunes individually if or when the tracks I want become available....please elaborate this is crucial....
Posted on: 2010/11/1 10:22
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/TX
My guess is it will be here quicker than you think. I order clothes from a place called Yes Style and they are out of Hong Kong (I think) and my stuff gets here within a week. Of course they offer free shipping and blah blah blah. But Don't sweat it, it will be here quicker than you think!!
Posted on: 2010/11/2 11:07
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Sorry to disagree Oscar, that flies in the face of the pre ordering promise, Utada was perfectly clear, if pre ordered the recipient receives the goodies, irrespective of shipping....

Please if you have read small print indicating differently post or PM, this is very important because CDjapan has not made that clear when ordering online....

The hook is the goodies, so no goodies no sale,it is that simple.

I will download from itunes individually if or when the tracks I want become available....please elaborate this is crucial....

What I was answering is that. When SCV2 is released in Japan. A store will have the Kuma-chang charm. Because it will be a first press. When ALL First Press editions are sold. As in every store that had a first press, then comes second press, which is a "normal" edition with no charm.

If you have pre-ordered. You pretty much have saved a First press edition from being sold to someone else. Basically; you've reserved a first press copy. The kuma charm is within the wrapping of the CD, it does not come separately. That's how you know it's a first press.

When the CD is released, you'll be able to walk into a store and find a first press; unless that store is sold out. First press is not just limited to online shopping.

Hikaru said that if we had pre-ordered we would get her kuma charm. Why? because you've saved paid for a first press.

Again. First press goes until every store runs out of units. It's how stores work. They get units, sell them, run out, and get some more(these would be your second press(if the distributor has no more first press))

Is this clear? O.o

Sorry, I tend to miss threads I reply on and people quoting me and what not :P
Posted on: 2010/11/3 23:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>