Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Suroki
      Suroki
[drawing] Pen drawing woo~
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 30/F
So I was listening to This Is The One, and one of my favorites, Apples and Cinnamon came on, and suddenly I just HAD to draw Hikki. Looking through my folder of Hikki photos, there are so many I want to draw, but I was really feelin' the mood of this one with Apples and Cinnamon. XD

I used my favorite Sakura Micron 01 and rough-grain sketchbook paper, scanned it with my school's AWESOME $2500 scanner, and added some quick colors in Photoshop. I'll probably keep working on this and make... a wallpaper or something? Crits and comments welcome! HAVE A BALL.

***Also, OMFG I just heard Goodbye Happiness for the first time. Awesome song to listen to before going to bed. Night night Utadanet, I rub yuuuuu~ :3

/hyper from halloween candy
Posted on: 2010/11/1 22:57
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: [drawing] Pen drawing woo~
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Skecthing with pen never try that one, since its must not make any mistake or it will ruin the art.

Maybe you can edit a liitle her left eye , things that i like its how you draw her t-shirt, almost look alike with the original pict
Posted on: 2010/11/2 7:08
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
hello suroki! pls post ur artworks here from now on :)

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=2571&forum=6&post_id=121176#forumpost121176

its been existing for... years LOL. and u can mingle and see some other members who loves art just like me:)
Posted on: 2010/11/2 12:49
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Right when I started reading your post...something seemed off about you...I guess it really is the Halloween candy

I really like this though...you're off to a good start! I think this piece has a potential! You should sketch out some backgrounds on another piece of paper and see if you like one enough to add to this image. The eyes do need a bit of work, but other thank that...I really like the feel and the pen work on your piece

You should post more of your artworks
Posted on: 2010/11/2 21:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic