Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Ayumi Hamasaki - Love Songs (New Album) (12/22/10) + Collaboration Single
guest_Unregistered
12th original album and collaboration single to be released on December 22nd!

New album:
Love songs
12th original album, "Love songs", a christmas present from Ayu! Featuring 15 tracks from MOON to Last angel! CD+DVD, CD, and limited edition micro SD + USB + DVD + LP size photobook set! First press versions are planned to come with sleeve cases and serial numbered cards to access special web content!

Quote:
50thシングル「」が女性アーティストの連続首位記録を22年振りに更新し、自身初の7days LIVEを大成功に収めた勢いそのままに12thアルバムのリリースが決定!
大ヒット・シングル「MOON / blossom」「crossroad」「L」に、新曲8曲(予定)を加えた充実の一枚。DVDには、新た に撮り下ろした3曲を含む8曲に及ぶミュージック・クリップと、それらのメイキングを収録!
また、日本人アーティスト初となる、CDよりも「278倍」高音質な音源データ(48KHz、24bit、 wav.file)を収録したUSBと、microSD(SD-VIDEOフォーマット)、DVD、フォトブックの限定セットも同時発売決定!!
[CD+DVD]

¥3,990 (tax incl.)
AVCD-38217/B

★初回特殊パッケージ:スリーヴ仕様(予定)
★初回封入特典:シリアルナンバー入りアクセスカード封入(携帯電話用デジタルコンテンツ・プレゼント)( 予定)

<CD>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)
<DVD>
<DVD> ・MOON (video clio)
・blossom (video clip -director's cut-) ※初収録
・crossroad (video clip)
・Virgin Road (video clip)
・Sweet Season (video clip)
・Last angel (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
+各making clip
(全15トラック収録予定)

[CD]

¥3,150 (tax incl.) 
AVCD-38218

★初回封入特典:シリアルナンバー入りアクセスカード封入(携帯電話用デジタルコンテンツ・プレゼント)( 予定)

<CD>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)

[micro SD + USB + DVD + photobook]

¥8,800 (tax incl.) 
AVZD-38219/B~C

★数量限定

<microSD>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)
・MOON (video clio)
・crossroad (video clip)
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
(全8トラック収録予定)

※SD-VIDEOフォーマットにて、CDアルバム収録楽曲全15曲(予定)とDVD収録のうちmusic clipのみ8トラック収録(予定)。

<USB>
・MOON
・blossom
・crossroad
・Virgin Road
・Sweet Season
・Last angel
(ほか、全15曲収録予定)
※オーディオ・ファイル収録(48KHz, 24bit, wav.file)

<DVD>
・MOON (video clio)
・crossroad (video clip)
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
・新曲 (video clip) ※初収録
+各making clip
(全15トラック収録予定)

<フォトブック>
LPサイズ・エクスクルーシヴ・フォトブック(12P予定)

TeamAyu screen captures under the spoiler:
Spoiler:

*Summary:
-12th original album, 15 tracks total
-3 formats of release: CD, CD+DVD, microSD + USB + DVD + photobook
-CD+DVD, CD versions do not come with a photobook. They have sleeve cases and serial cards only.
-Ayu is the first Japanese artist to have the files included on the USB (48KHz, 24bit, wav.file) to be of higher quality than the songs contained on the CD. They are apparently 278 times better than the files on the CD.
-Photobook is LP size, comes with 12 pages
-3 new videos, one of them being Last angel plus "making of" videos for all of them
-Team Ayu original goods will be posted at a later date

Collaboration single:
URATA NAOYA feat. ayumi hamasaki - Dream ON
Produced by Ayumi Hamasaki! The first time Ayumi Hamasaki will produce a song for another artist! AAA's Urata Naoya collaboration single and new album, "Love songs" to be released on the same day.

Quote:
Produced by ayumi hamasaki!
自身の作品以外では初となる、浜崎あゆみプロデュース作品!
AAA浦田直也とのコラボレーション・シングルをオリジナル・アルバム『Love songs』と同時発売決定!!
[CD+DVD]

・Xmas SPECIAL PRICE(初回盤):¥1,500 (tax incl.) AVCD-48002/B
・通常盤:¥1,890 (tax incl.) AVCD-48004/B
<CD>
01. Dream ON (Original mix)
02. Dream ON (Original mix -Instrumental-)
<DVD>
01. Dream ON (music clip)
02. Dream ON (making clip)

[CD]

・Xmas SPECIAL PRICE(初回盤):¥800 (tax incl.) AVCD-48003
・通常盤:¥1,050 (tax incl.) AVCD-48005
<CD>
01. Dream ON (Original mix)
02. Dream ON (remix)
03. Dream ON (Original mix -Instrumental-)

The Music Videos:

MOON
http://www.jpopasia.com/play/29856/ayumi-hamasaki/moon.html

Blossom:
http://www.jpopasia.com/play/30912/ayumi-hamasaki/blossom.html

crossroad:
http://www.jpopasia.com/play/30900/ayumi-hamasaki/crossroad.html

Sweet Season:
http://www.jpopasia.com/play/30983/ayumi-hamasaki/sweet-season.html

Virgin Road:
http://www.jpopasia.com/play/30984/ayumi-hamasaki/virgin-road.html
Posted on: 2010/10/28 9:13
  •  Project_Hikaru
      Project_Hikaru
Re: Ayumi Hamasaki - Love Songs (New Album) (12/22/10) + Collaboration Single
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18
As much as i love Ayumi i ain't getting really excited for her now cause a lot of her songs are now slow and ballad like, they ain't catchy or anything the only 2 amazing ones this year were microphone and sexy little things, but last years album was brilliant
Posted on: 2010/10/28 10:40
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
I think one of Ayu's biggest setbacks nowadays is the fact that she's been so prolific and ubiquitous in Japan and Asia over the last 12 years (in music,fashion,advertisements, and to many endorsements and personal ventures to count) that she really has nowhere else to really go at this point but down in terms of commercial sales and artistic relevance (it doesn't help that she has recessed backwards to not composing her own music either). She still looks great, and can put on a concert show and out a PV to be reckoned with, but its like she's wearing herself thin with everything since losing her left ear's hearing. Even though Utada's an objectively better singer, lyricist, and arranger for sure, I'll admit she has had some insanely catchy album tracks and/or singles in the last two years in spots and long stretches, but her discography isn't nearly as palpable or appealing as she was at the peak of success she had say pre-(Miss)Inderstood era (Itunes Japan and other rocketing upcoming acts like Koda Kumi and several Johnny's groups also attracted some attention away from her). None of "Road to 50th single" projects were memorable or unique in terms of the music, and they certainly weigh in on the more unfavorable side of her ballads at any rate. She can't certainly produce two or more albums and singles a year forever, so I'm sure this will debut @ #1 as everything else has no matter how diminishing the totals are in comparison to previous chart triumphs (I think Japan just has a compulsion to get her things to #1 for some reason, but she is a hard and visionary worker, so its not like she doesn't deserve anything she's gotten I guess). She may be the definitive Idol and Singer of her era there, but there are certainly a sizeable group who have superior vocals and musical acclaim (also for good reason!)...
Posted on: 2010/10/28 11:07
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
I think one of the Ayu's biggest setbacks nowadays is the fact that she's been so prolific and ubiquitous in Japan and Asia over the last 12 years (in music,fashion,advertisements, and to many endorsements and personal ventures to count) that she really has nowhere else to really go at this point but down in terms of commercial sales and artistic relevance (it doesn't help that she has recessed backwards to not composing her own music either). She still looks great, and can put on a concert show and out a PV to be reckoned with, but its like she's wearing herself thin with everything since losing her left ear's hearing. Even though Utada's an objectively better singer, lyricist, and arranger for sure, I'll admit she has had some insanely catchy album tracks and/or singles in the last two years in spots and long stretches, but her discography isn't nearly as palpable or appealing as she was at the peak of success she had say pre-(Miss)Inderstood era (Itunes Japan and other rocketing upcoming acts like Koda Kumi and several Johnny's groups also attracted some attention away from her). None of "Road to 50th single" projects were memorable or unique in terms of the music, and they certainly weigh in on the more unfavorable side of her ballads at any rate. She can't certainly produce two or more albums and singles a year forever, so I'm sure this will debut @ #1 as everything else has no matter how diminishing the totals are in comparison to previous chart triumphs (I think Japan just has a compulsion to get her things to #1 for some reason, but she is a hard and visionary worker, so its not like she doesn't deserve anything she's gotten I guess). She may be the definitive Idol and Singer of her era there, but there are certainly a sizeable group who have superior vocals and musical acclaim (also for good reason!)...

You are my new man crush. Ayumi sucked this year. She needs to take a break to get fresh ideas and relax from music. She is really squeezing herself dry right now.

I still can't believe so many people said Rock n' Roll Circus>>>NEXT LEVEL.
Posted on: 2010/10/30 8:07
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
I'm saying this from an objective fan's view; Ayumi's last TRULY classic album was Rainbow, just great was MY STORY,hit-or-miss for (Miss)Understood although all her singles were 1st-rate, but she went downhill and has continued going down from there (although I absolutely thought the music videos and photo shoots for SECRET and GUILTY were unequivocally incredible if the songs happened to be @ or less than memorable!). She's always had a disproportionate number of single tracks on her studio albums and therefore has never REALLY been an excellent album artist (@ least beyond the typical J-popper's CD), but at least she didn't resort to 2nd rate composers and a tsunami of interludes earlier on....I don't want to bash her but i really want her to take a hiatus like Utada before she has a serious breakdown; Its not like she hasn't proven herself competent or will be outsold anytime soon!
Posted on: 2010/10/30 11:37
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
I'm saying this from an objective fan's view; Ayumi's last TRULY classic album was Rainbow, just great was MY STORY,hit-or-miss for (Miss)Understood although all he singles were 1st-rate, but she went downhill and has continued going down from there. She's always had a disproportionate number of single tracks on her studio albums and therefore has never REALLY been a excellent album artist, but at least she didn't resort to 2nd rate composers and a tsunami of interludes earlier on....I don't want to bash her but i really want her to take a hiatus like Utada before she has a serious breakdown; Its not like she hasn't proven herself competent or will be outsold anytime soon!

I didn't sense a depression in creativity until the Guilty era. I often refer to Duty, I am..., Rainbow, My Story and (miss)understood being her defining albums. Duty - Rainbow all shared the same producers one being super producer Dai Nagao of Do As Infinity and if I recall on Rainbow, one song produced by the entire unit of DAI. My Story had completely different hands and it certainly showed. My Story for a long time was not by any means my favorite album and can even be seen as her forgotten work, but it was necessary. It was a testing ground that lead to one of my favorite albums of hers. I feel like (miss)Understood turned out to be just as good as the aforementioned albums overseen by Dai. The album had a strong feel of mood (that I actually feel Beautiful day hurt little) and recollectable songs. That's all I can ask out of an album; to make me want to listen to it again. The album was interesting. I didn't feel that way again til Next level and while being held together with 3-4 more than the usual interludes, it was a fascinating piece to me. A very obvious and well conveyed theme. I felt like she was truly trying her best to be as captivating as she was previous. And though I hate Rule, I can't say that the void of what's necessary to intrigue an audience. I was let down again when I heard Sexy little things. It didn't feel like her nor was it good (to me at least). It was the first time I've disliked something of her's so strong. I never looked to her or any artist for a completely perfect album. But at least make me feel like you tried. She actually has been having the same circle of producers and composers working on her since Secret. Her producers aren't at fault for her rolling over but I'd hope they'd care enough to present her quality options to pick from as far as arrangements.

RnRC is like Guilty 2. But that would be an insult to GUILTY, I apologize.

I came around a little to Don't Look Back,Ballad and count down but I still really dislike the album save Red Line; I liked that song ever since it was just a b-side.

I think it's insane to ask for a perfect album. I personally don't feel Utada has one. Just a lot more consistent ones. I also feel that perfection is NOT the best representation of artistic granularity. Compelling themes and choice of approach that result in a enthralling experience is what gets people noticed and grants them merit.

I would actually like a Orchestral & Acoustic album for the past 2 releases at some point to see if any rearrangements help the RnRC tracks.
Posted on: 2010/10/30 21:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
The collaboration single, "Dream ON" with Naoya Urata

http://dai.ly/iiff20
Posted on: 2010/11/26 11:41
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
I guess I'm a bit of a weird fan. My two favorite albums were the mini album Memorial Address, and Guilty. (Guilty = <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3xmillion)

My sister lent me her other albums though, so I want to give Duty and I Am a go.

I'm not really feeling the excitement for her upcoming album though. I'm fine with ballads, but I do get bored if they're one after the other. ^^; ... Not to mention depressed. I tend to like more energetic songs that cheer me up since I'm going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment.
(Evolution = epic win. First song I ever heard from Ayu years ago. Though that song isn't really HAPPY, but it certainly has a lot of energy. <3)
Posted on: 2010/11/26 11:49
  •  confessemoir
      confessemoir
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/La Jolla
I agree. Duty and I Am were phenomenal albums. I especially love I Am because she composed most of the songs and thus it feels more personal and meaningful to the album's theme. Her subsequent albums were also great, but there was an apparent decrease in quality. Basically, all her songs after Guilty were lacking for me. Next Level was okay and fun, but not memorable and RNRC, although pretty nice, was also forgettable in terms of its songs.I just don't feel energy and emotion from her songs anymore. They all sound the same. She needs to compose again.

I like Virgin Road and Last Angel quite a bit though so I'll check out the album. But I won't buy it unless it's really consistent, creative, or different. I really doubt at this point, however.
Posted on: 2010/11/26 13:56
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

confessemoir wrote:
I agree. Duty and I Am were phenomenal albums. I especially love I Am because she composed most of the songs and thus it feels more personal and meaningful to the album's theme. Her subsequent albums were also great, but there was an apparent decrease in quality. Basically, all her songs after Guilty were lacking for me. Next Level was okay and fun, but not memorable and RNRC, although pretty nice, was also forgettable in terms of its songs.I just don't feel energy and emotion from her songs anymore. They all sound the same. She needs to compose again.

I like Virgin Road and Last Angel quite a bit though so I'll check out the album. But I won't buy it unless it's really consistent, creative, or different. I really doubt at this point, however.

I'm pretty on the fence on this one, don't see myself buying it. Her and Koda need a break bad. badbadbadbadbabdbad.
Posted on: 2010/11/27 13:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>