General Utada Discussion
  Contacting Hikki Via Twitter!...

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Contacting Hikki Via Twitter!...
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Ok, I'm already part of the tweet promo brigade leading up to the release of UHSC Vol. 2, but I was wondering how we directly contact or message Hikki by twitter since I've seen quite a few people here and at U.blog pull off getting a response from her. I know and already read somewhere that someone has to be following you as well for you to send direct/private messages to them, but I've included the @ URL link and # hashtag several times to no avail. If anyone can help me with this just let me know!

Regards, 'We Fight the Blues' Man!
Posted on: 2010/11/8 14:01
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Contacting Hikki Via Twitter!...
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
Ok, I'm already part of the tweet promo brigade leading up to the release of UHSC Vol. 2, but I was wondering how we directly contact or message Hikki by twitter since I've seen quite a few people here and at U.blog pull off getting a response from her. I know and already read somewhere that someone has to be following you as well for you to send direct/private messages to them, but I've included the @ URL link and # hashtag several times to no avail. If anyone can help me with this just let me know!

Regards, 'We Fight the Blues' Man!

You should have asked else where. We don't need a new thread just for this.

But all you do need to do to direct something to her is type @utadahikaru then type your message. She doesn't need to be following you in order to see that message.

There is another feature on twitter that's like a private message...but you can only use that if the person is following you back.

The only option you have...like everyone else. Is to simply direct messages to her using @utadahikaru

NOW IF ONE OF THE MODS READS MY POST, PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD
Posted on: 2010/11/8 19:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic