Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Anyone notice the difference in the full song of Hymn a lamour and its 1min+ preview?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Anyone notice the difference in the full song of Hymn a lamour and its 1min+ preview?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Theres a difference in producing the sound 'cu le'.
Its around the 1st 20sec.
It spoils the song!
Wonder why they change it in the full song.
The preview part is better
Posted on: 2010/11/26 4:53
  •  Project_Hikaru
      Project_Hikaru
Re: Anyone notice the difference in the full song of Hymn a lamour and its 1min+ preview?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18
I thought it was just me but when i heard the full song i couldn't hear the part that was used for the cm
Posted on: 2010/11/26 6:24
Re: Anyone notice the difference in the full song of Hymn a lamour and its 1min+ preview?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
There definitely is a difference between the PEPSI CM clip and the audio preview posted @ her site before its digital/airplay release!; I think the sound quality is a little more finely tuned and on key for commercials than it would be say ever playing from a radio or average MP3 rip online. It was similar with 'Simple & Clean" in the TV promos for Kingdom Hearts versus the versions on the "COLOR" single and the 'TITO' album were, I know the Opening and Closing arrangements would obviously quite a bit more contrasting, but the CM and single's audio were definitely also distinctive (I love the Planit-B version mix best of any, its a lot more uplifting and emotionally visceral)...
Posted on: 2010/11/26 15:09
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I noticed it too, but I think it was mainly because the French lyrics didn't have the "oomph" that the Japanese one's did.
I mean that in terms of the musical arrangement, it's a lot more established and more "into" it, and they wanted to promote the French part more.
Posted on: 2010/11/26 16:28
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Male/Singapore
Thta is quite sad, her short departure's song should be perfect X_X.
1 small problem spoils it...dam.
Posted on: 2010/11/27 5:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic