Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Played BloodRayne?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I haven't. xP But if you have share your thoughts. And also it's becoming a movie. Wahhhh! Check it out.
http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=bloodrayne&fr=FP-tab-web-t&toggle=1&cop=&ei=UTF-8
Posted on: 2005/12/19 1:20
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: Played BloodRayne?
Administrator
A/S/L
I've played it...it was fairly crappy....

All I have to say about it is "Boobies!" XD
Posted on: 2005/12/19 6:49
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
xP I see.
Did you see the trailer for it? I really don't like the actress they picked for it. I mean I've never played BloodRayne, but I know that she's super thin and hair is much redder. And it didn't look too good, when I saw the trailer of it at the movies.
Posted on: 2005/12/19 15:59
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Sorry about that, when my friend rented it and brought it over, all that I remember distinctly is that he came with a "code" that made her breasts bigger and bouncier XD

Considering that most of the game involves the chick running around and fighting in a VERY revealing outfit well.... heh ^.^"

I just checked Imdb, and the chick is played by Kristanna Loken....and directected by Uwe Boll of all people :P

Even more reason not to watch it.
Posted on: 2005/12/19 16:12
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ahh, I see. xD Well at least I understand why you said that now. Yeah she's wearing that thing. How the heck can kill people in that? I would be worried if something popped out or something.

Yeah, I do want to see it, but then I don't cause it didn't look too great. Just like with Aeon Flux, I wasn't sure if I should see it or not. But I watched it. It was okay.
Posted on: 2005/12/19 16:23
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Aeon Flux wasn't directed by Uwe Boll :P

Something popping out? hahaha.

I kid, I kid. and another good point about Aeon Flux...despite the fact that it moved quicker than a drunken prom queen, it had a decent story and it's screen was graced with the likes of Charlize Theron whereas BloodRayne has....the female Terminator?

No contest :P
Posted on: 2005/12/19 21:02
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well I don't know. I just watch movies. I don't pay attention to that kind of stuff. xP

Heh, well I'm serious about something popping out. That's why I don't wear those kind of things. Too yucky.
Posted on: 2005/12/19 22:15
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic