Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Syaoran
      Syaoran
Duck Quacking In Passion?
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
So I'm sure that I'm not the first person to notice this.

Towards the end of 'Passion', there's a weird noise that plays a couple of times. To me, it sounds like a duck quacking or the sound that vinyl makes when it rubs up against itself.

It starts right after the 'my fears, my lies; aozora noshita, aaaahhhhhh'

Then it goes:

'aaAaaaaaaaa [quack] aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa [quack] aaaaaaaaaaa [quack] aaaaaaaaa [quack] aaaaahh [quack] wonk [quack] uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I [quack] ... [quack], -songs ends with those killer bum bum bum bums-

At first, I thought my CD was damaged but I still hear the quacking in the iTunes version.

Now of course it probably isn't a duck quacking (lol). Does anyone else hear this sound and know what it is caused by?
Posted on: 2011/7/18 15:03
  •  Project_Hikaru
      Project_Hikaru
Re: Duck Quacking In Passion?
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18
Yeah i hear it, it's a synthesizer, but the note has been changed in pitch, the note is held on a low note but near the end she has incresed the pitch of that same note to give it that distinctive sound
Posted on: 2011/7/18 15:40
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: Duck Quacking In Passion?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Yeah, first time I heard it I was at the park, and thought there was a duck around, so I took my rifle out and shot randomly, turns out I hit a lizard but no duck flew away. Then as I walked home I heard it again and thought a duck was following me and mocking my shooting skills so I dropped my rifle and ran for it. I kept hearing "quack" so naturally I freaked out. I wrapped myself in a blanket and began having odd thoughts on the possiblility that I was insane...but in the end I found out it was the song....

and that's when I knew all was right in the world
Posted on: 2011/7/24 2:04
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic