Need help removing false post about me :(

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Need help removing false post about me :(
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/US
To view this post, you must login and reply first.
Posted on: 2012/4/23 10:52
  •  marcocsb
      marcocsb
Re: Need help :(
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
What kind of help?
Posted on: 2012/4/23 14:54
Re: Need help removing false post about me :(
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/US
hey! thanks for replying! I sent you a pm... well, there is this post about me which isn't true that someone started about me, saying that I'm claiming to be Utada Hikaru's goddaughter which I would NEVER in my whole life would say. I know the post is LOOOOONG ago but someone said they searched my name up and found it on this site. She told me she knew who did it so I confronted that person and she admit it but can't do anything because she doesn't know how to delete it. So I kept trying to contact the administrators for it but no reply... I was hoping any Hikki fans out there would help me. My reason's for wanting it to be gone is that A LOT OF PEOPLE ARE BULLYING ME. My bf's friends and other people are calling me fake and even cursing me out... It makes me sad when I read what other people wrote about me on that blog post. Call me a cry baby if you must, but words do hurt. If you or anyone can help, it would much be appreciated!!! seriously!

Thank you!

- Ellie

UPDATE!

I finally looked at the blog post about me once again. Totally tearing up... If you guys want the link please search in ayani saiyuki on google and it will show up... I don't wanna look at it again. Ayani Saiyuki is my name! But now I'm afraid to use it again cause people are going to cuss at me when I did nothing wrong. AGAIN! I would NEVER try to steal anyone's spotlight or misuse Utada Hikaru's name! I really love Utada Hikaru and I don't want her to think I'm some faker or liar! It really hurts me very much cause its like slandering my name and Utada's. The reason why I'm so obsessed over this is cause EVERYONE AND I MEAN EVERYONE IS LIKE PICKING ON ME. I just want it to be gone because everyone is like leaving me and calling me names. I think my bf is starting to doubt me too and has even called me a liar! None of his friends like me either cause of this. I get messages from my bf friends saying that they hate me and wish my bf never met me and they called me the B word. His own brother called me fake...IT'S FREAKING HURTFUL!!! I tried contacting the person who wrote this to reason with him and tell him its not true and that I've been framed and to please take it down, but when I looked at his profile, it says he haven't since that incident. His name is hikkibearx0... I'm still getting threatening messages and hate mail and I have no idea how long I'm going to take this ... this is too much. Again Hikki fans! I know who did it too cause they confessed to me but its too late cause they don't know the password or how to delete it... so please! If there's anyone out there can help me, please let me know. :(
Posted on: 2012/4/23 15:17
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
you should just get over it since it happened so long ago...
noone actually cares anw :/
Posted on: 2012/4/24 4:20
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/US
Sigh... I tried to look the other way and ignore it cause the fact it was long ago... but recently people kept bothering about it and keep searching on it. So yeah... I couldn't let it go cause it's now effecting my relationships and friendships... But I know what you mean :(
Posted on: 2012/4/24 10:01
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

naokoxxxhime wrote:
Sigh... I tried to look the other way and ignore it cause the fact it was long ago... but recently people kept bothering about it and keep searching on it. So yeah... I couldn't let it go cause it's now effecting my relationships and friendships... But I know what you mean :(

Everyone do make mistakes in their life. But we learn from our mistakes. Learn to forgive and accept yourself.
Don't care about what the others think of you. They just don't understand you and aren't worth your time.
Posted on: 2012/4/24 12:00
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 19/female/US
Quote:

Jayenciel wrote:
Quote:

naokoxxxhime wrote:

Everyone do make mistakes in their life. But we learn from our mistakes. Learn to forgive and accept yourself.
Don't care about what the others think of you. They just don't understand you and aren't worth your time.

Awwww... thanks! I just really want people to know that I'm not that person that's on that post. Thanks again for your kind words! It really did made me feel better! Glad to know there are some good people out there! Seriously!

Lots of

-Ellie
Posted on: 2012/4/24 21:21
Administrator
A/S/L
Where is it - where is this post? Is it on this site?
Please link.

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2012/4/25 20:10
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well its a very old article Q, I think many member here already forget about it.

Honestly what should you do naokoxxxhime is do a public apologize in your blog about that information thats all.
Posted on: 2012/4/25 23:55
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
I'm unsure if anyone knows this, but...I'm Hikki's neighbor *gets hated on by members* ;___;

Well, I personally would forget about it. I don't allow internet activities to interfere with my actual life. Ohh, but if this is happening with the people around you, then I'd say keep away from them because if they're picking on you, then they really aren't friends. good luck and stuff, and remember keep chin up and let the light reflect brightly from your eyes B)
Posted on: 2012/4/26 16:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>