123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  gardenhose
      gardenhose
Utada Hikaru spotted in London!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
A user on tumblr named annchirisu recently ran into Utada on a London train (?).

She even managed to get a few pictures! Its great to see that Hikki is doing well.

Posted on: 2013/3/14 15:10
  •  ThePassportRadio
      ThePassportRadio
Re: Utada Hikaru spotted!
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
This has kind of got me thinking. I wonder if Utada will ever get married, or have children any time soon. She's 30 now and on hiatus, I hope time isn't running out for her to do the things she's only ever wanted to do most.
Posted on: 2013/3/14 18:54
Administrator
A/S/L
!!!!!!!!!!
I would ride that line all the time when I was in London

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2013/3/15 3:08
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
To be real, I do think she's gonna find a husband and have children. Just my feelings about the urge to be on a hiatus! I mean, human activities also mean "having a normal sentimental, affectional life".

By the way, here's the big I saw yesterday about all this:

"Utada Hikaru SPOTTED! And this time, IT'S FOR REAL[S Ate Uge!]

A Facebook user Ann Hoang posted a "paparazzi" picture of Utada Hikaru on a train in London. Check out her photo caption to see her full story.

If you will see Utada Hikaru in a very random place, will you have the courage to approach and talk to her too? If so, tell us the first sentences that you will tell her.

I have always daydreamed of seeing her in a random place. And I have always thought about how I will approach her. Like, "What can I tell her so that she will not feel uncomfortable talking back to me and not think that I am a crazy fan freak?" and I came up with an idea.

Mine is, "Hi Hikki. First of all, I wanna say sorry in advance. You may call me a thief but I'm gonna have to steal some of your private minutes. Is that okay?" Then a big smile. :)

[BACK STORY by Renj Magracia]
My friend Dusty Angel tagged me in a comment to a post last night and I was so surprised to see the picture. Sabi ko, "OMG!" Then it reminded me of an article last year that talks about somewhat the same Hikki sighting. It was so scrutinized by Utada Hikaru fans kasi bakit daw wala man lang picture. At hindi rin naman ako sigurado baka matagal na matagal na picture na pala 'to, tapos ako naman 'tong si paloko. So I shared it to another Utada Hikaru group The UN Family. Well, no one reacted about the picture being old or something so tingin ko eh legit naman 'tong picture. *sigh* What a lucky person she was.

Renj's UHPH post: https://www.facebook.com/UtadaHikaruPH/posts/359286244186027

^Reposting so that UHPH followers can see it on their News Feed. -Renj
Can't believe I saw Utada Hikaru on the Victoria Line! I'm so starstruck. I was so shy to approach her but I plucked up the courage ..

Me: Utada? Utada Hikaru?
Utada *looks up surprised and takes out earphones*
Me: Hikki-San? *shakes hand* it's so nice to meet you! T.T
Utada: oh! :D nice to meet you too!
Me: I have to get off now but really it was nice seeing you!
Utada: haha *smiles*

It was so awkward coz I had no idea what to say and I'm still starstruck!!! I wish I took a pic with her instead of OF her but it would've made her feel awkward with everyone watching.

What do you think of it? Whether it'd felt awkward or not,I know myself: I wouldn't hesitate to miss anything to speak with her just the moment we could be in the train together! xD Plus, I've talked about her whole life in music class: 1) For the first, I was deeply interested in that darn music class, 2) I sang Sakura Nagashi and I had 20/20, 3) My teacher was harkening every single words I said and told me: "You will definitely subjugate your jury with this knowledge of your favorite artist!" - I was (and still am) so glad about all this xD
Then imagine if I had the chance to address her like... even for a couple of seconds, I would have left the next hours for her! xD
Posted on: 2013/3/15 7:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
O. M. G.

This just made my day, I was really losing hope that i'll never see a recent picture of Utada!(even though is such a creep shot) never the least.

And as always. Utada look sooooooo Damn! F.I.N.E!

Edit:
It is just me but she look sad. I wonder how her day go.
Posted on: 2013/3/16 8:26
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 22 / Male / Marseille
ChanOng: I have to say I kind of carry the same feeling as yours! Since it's been such a long while she departed for her hiatus! I believed it was a dream, when I saw that picture! Yeah... Sad, isn't she? Maybe it was just for a few seconds, during that shoot. Maybe not sad, just serious or concentrated! That can be! Anyway, I'm not sure but, even with this short dialog, we might notice she wasn't that willing to take part in that conversation, right? (Or maybe it's just my imagination!)
Posted on: 2013/3/16 8:59
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Maybe she really wants to keep a low profile.. Even so Utada is an f-ing ninja! i mean look how this little of news/photos we get from her!

As for the Photo yeah her emotions look so concerning... though it might be just a long day...

If I was there and seeing her like that, I'll be like
Me: how's your day Utada? you seem sad?
or
Me: Oh MY F_ING GOD! ITS UTADA HEY EVERYBODY! ITS UTADA *faint*
Posted on: 2013/3/16 20:25
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L F/Malaysia
WOW!!!It was a BIG SUPRICE!!!She's not change at all...
I Really Hope that i can meet hikki someday...this person was soo lucky to see her...
Thanks for this information.I really appreciate it.
Posted on: 2013/3/17 3:43
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
if i were there... i would have

1) fainted on the spot
2) say "Hi" to her and then faint immediately

and if i don't faint and gets to shake her hand after the quick "hi"... i would be found standing at the platform on the same spot after exiting the train and blank stare at nothing for hours in disbelief

i think that is how she looks like in actual life not knowing she is going to be on camera... no one can pull on a smiley face whole day long for no reasons...at least we see a side of her that we do not see much in media photos...

i don't think it's a sad face.. it is just how she looks in authentically in real life...
Posted on: 2013/3/17 22:04
  •  gardenhose
      gardenhose
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

butthead2k3 wrote:
if i were there... i would have

1) fainted on the spot
2) say "Hi" to her and then faint immediately

and if i don't faint and gets to shake her hand after the quick "hi"... i would be found standing at the platform on the same spot after exiting the train and blank stare at nothing for hours in disbelief

i think that is how she looks like in actual life not knowing she is going to be on camera... no one can pull on a smiley face whole day long for no reasons...at least we see a side of her that we do not see much in media photos...

i don't think it's a sad face.. it is just how she looks in authentically in real life...

Yeah, I agree. Most "normal" people, if any, don't smile all day, especially if they are by themselves. If I saw someone on the bus/train smiling the whole time I'd be freaked out.
Posted on: 2013/3/18 18:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>