Poster Thread
  •  Raito
      Raito
Utada Hikaru reveals she's working on a new song
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:
Utada Hikaru reveals she's working on a new song

Utada Hikaru, who has been on hiatus since 2010, has revealed through her official Twitter that she is working on a new song.

She wrote, "The working title for 'Flavor of Life' was 'Yasukute Oishii Mikan' ['Cheap and Delicious Tangerine'] but... the working title for the song I've been writing since New Year's is 'Sashiire Cappuccino ['sashiire' refers to a gift or refreshment usually to someone working hard]."

She also tweeted, "I forgot which song it was, but there was a file called 'Shoppai Misoshiru' ['Salty Miso Soup']... plenty of drink-related titles lol." and "Among the successive working titles, I think my personal best is 'Onna wa Yakei ni Yowai' ['Women are Weak for Night Views'] (titled 'Eclipse Interlude' afterwards)."

Many fans were interested in the working titles of her previous songs. Regarding "Shoppai Misoshiru", a fan responded saying, "That was 'Nichiyou no Asa' ['Sunday Morning'] afterwards right?"

Source & Image: Oricon

Source: Tokyohive

I guess her comeback will be in some monthes. I think her comeback song will be either a ballad or a mid tempo R&B song, to make some impact, like a Flavor Of Life like ballad.
Posted on: 2015/1/12 3:26
Re: Utada Hikaru reveals shes working on a new song
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L
great news! Can't wait.
Posted on: 2015/1/12 12:52
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Re: Utada Hikaru reveals shes working on a new song
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
I've been listening to her older music and I cannot wait to hear her new song.
Posted on: 2015/1/12 13:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic