Sakura Nagashi Cover

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Sakura Nagashi Cover
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hi everyone!

I recently made a cover of Sakura Nagashi. I was just about blown away when I heard the original and apparently this was the only way I could assuage my obsession.

This project was unknowingly about 1.5 years in the making. I had originally been learning the piano arrangement when it originally came out just as a hobby and because it's so gorgeous, and naturally I've been singing to it in the car, in the shower, while playing piano, etc. but it's only been in the last month or so that I decided I really wanted to record the whole thing as a cover.

Please give it a listen! I'd really like to know what you all think. Aside from my horrible mic quality and so-so mixing skills, I'm actually a little bit proud of the end product. *tear*

https://soundcloud.com/nogenerators/sakura-nagashi
Posted on: 2015/9/23 13:45
  •  dipoyu1
      dipoyu1
Re: Sakura Nagashi Cover
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22 / M / Sacramento
I would just like to say that you did a beautiful job! I I'm sure Hikki would think the same thing if she hears this. There was one mistake though, towards the end of the song it should be "mada nanimo" but you sang "mou nanimo" instead.
Posted on: 2015/9/24 5:08
Re: Sakura Nagashi Cover
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Thanks! I really appreciate the feedback and that you gave it a listen~

As it turns out, I've memorized the lyrics incorrectly! Sigh.

But this was kind of a fun experience for me and I'm glad I got to share it with the world. I've been trying to think of what I might cover next, though since I've been covering both the vocals and the accompaniment, it might take a while (I'm horribly slow at learning piano arrangements).
Posted on: 2015/9/24 12:00
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic