Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Super Hikki Fan!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/F/Georgia, USA
Let's see...

My name is Carly and I'm 15. Sadly, I live in the southern state known as Georgia and god do I hate it here. I'm in the 10th grade. No, I'm not asian at All, sadly.

About 4 years ago I discovered Utada Hikaru through the game Kingdom Hearts. I feel inlove with her voice, so I decided to do an internet search on her and I started listening to her music. Her music opened me into the genera of Japanese music. To this day I consider myself a loyal Hikki fan. I owe alot to her, I mean she introduced me to Jpop and soon to Jrock. Now, I want to be just like her.

Because of Hikki, I have begin studying the Japanese language.
Posted on: 2006/2/12 13:26
  •  Utadaboy
      Utadaboy
Re: Super Hikki Fan!
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 19/male/GA
OMG.... I am from GA. I know its so boring here I hate it. Which part of GA are you from. I am from Augusta. WOW another Utada lover in GA wow I thought I was the only one.
Posted on: 2006/2/12 16:10
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
hey, welcome to utadanet! Georgia is boring, really. why??
LOL, you dont have to be asian to like asian music. anywayz, seems like Hikaru has really inspired you!!
Rock on Utada!
Posted on: 2006/2/12 20:41
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

berryz wrote:
hey, welcome to utadanet! Georgia is boring, really. why??
LOL, you dont have to be asian to like asian music. anywayz, seems like Hikaru has really inspired you!!
Rock on Utada!

Agree on that, you dont really need to be an asian to fall in love to asian music.....good sign of this....hikki seems promoting japanese culture.....I also learn japanese because of this.......anyway nice to meet you....

^^ Hikki Supporter Forever
Posted on: 2006/2/13 6:14
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, I'm not Asian, and I still like her. But it's cool either way. Glad to have you here, enjoy your stay. And post! xD
Posted on: 2006/2/13 12:30
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Yar, being asian really isn't all it's cracked out to be.

But welcome to the site and enjoy your stay.
Posted on: 2006/2/13 19:02
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Hey Carly, welcome to the Utada Net forums. I'm happy seeing more fans are joining. Happy posting here and enjoy the Utada discussions.
Posted on: 2006/2/15 13:56
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/F/Georgia, USA
Quote:

Kettobase! wrote:
Let's see...

My name is Carly and I'm 15. Sadly, I live in the southern state known as Georgia and god do I hate it here. I'm in the 10th grade. No, I'm not asian at All, sadly.

About 4 years ago I discovered Utada Hikaru through the game Kingdom Hearts. I feel inlove with her voice, so I decided to do an internet search on her and I started listening to her music. Her music opened me into the genera of Japanese music. To this day I consider myself a loyal Hikki fan. I owe alot to her, I mean she introduced me to Jpop and soon to Jrock. Now, I want to be just like her.

Thomaston, Georgia to be exact. It's about an hour south west of Atlanta. It's a small town, but we are growing. ANd yes, IT'S BORING!

Thanks you guys for the welcome. By the way, I have an account on U-O. It's Lolita Dollie! Give me a shout if you stop by.
Posted on: 2006/2/19 18:09
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Kettobase! wrote:
Quote:

Kettobase! wrote:
Let's see...

Thomaston, Georgia to be exact. It's about an hour south west of Atlanta. It's a small town, but we are growing. ANd yes, IT'S BORING!

Thanks you guys for the welcome. By the way, I have an account on U-O. It's Lolita Dollie! Give me a shout if you stop by.
Hahaha! No way! LOL I know you!, It's me again aoi_sora, and tombraiderjm! LOL how are ya? xD
Posted on: 2006/2/19 18:44
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 16/F/Georgia, USA
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Quote:

Kettobase! wrote:
Quote:

Kettobase! wrote:
Let's see...

Hahaha! No way! LOL I know you!, It's me again aoi_sora, and tombraiderjm! LOL how are ya? xD

Geex, we run into each other EVERWHERE. What next? I'm good. I'm fixing to go take a shower and watch TV. Oh, I'll be gone the next couple of days. I'm going to Chattanooga, Tennesse to visit family. Keep the guys and girls on the Gaia Hikki thread in line, okay?
Posted on: 2006/2/19 19:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12345>