Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS =D
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
Hiiiiii guys~

I know this is a little late, but I thought that it'd be nice for everyone to get to know us a bit so you'll feel riiight at home here =D

Umm...well general stuff, about two and a half years ago, the four of us talked about making this site and then about a year later, UN was born! I was super hyped up for it but then school crept up on me and I got really busy and stressed out but I'M BACK!!!!

Ummm my connection with the other three guys goes way back ...over 3 years ago on HikkiCentral...some good memories there...so the people who were on HC prob already "know" me/of me at least a bit~ haha

Okay to the basics...I'm Chinese...a CBC who grew up half in Ontario, half in Vancouver...so not until I moved over here in the more asian populated Vancouver did I begin to go back to my asian roots~ sucks I didn't realize it sooner though :P I took Japanese in high school to try to make up for it though....but I'm already losing most of what I learned I'm an aspiring graphic designer hoping to get into the printing/publishing/magazine world~ I'm a Christian and grew up in such a home...my dad's also a pastor~ But I'm not rebellious or anything as you may have heard is stereotypical for preacher's kids but...yah I'm an exception...haha

My favourites are...well, of course, Utada Hikaru as my favourite artist. Movies are...My Sassy Girl, Finding Nemo (note, Dory <---), other Pixar/Disney movies, and...other...disney movies I'm also into movies like The Matrix and LOTR and Harry Potter~. HAHA as you can tell, I love being a kid even though I'm approaching 19~ I'm kind of the computer geek...more so than the majority of girls (well, at least the ones I know )...and I love techie stuff like digicams and iPods...haha also an Apple lover here...but that's because a large part of it has to do with design and all that jazz...but yah, OS X is awesome! haha Oh, and my favourite show is America's Next Top Model! hahahaha Australia's is pretty good too~ oh, and also TLC's Trading Spaces and While You Were Out!

Whew...I talk too much! hahaha okay the other guys should talk now XD except wulf...he's still stuck in FFXI~ hehe
Posted on: 2006/2/20 0:00
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: ABOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS =D
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
i had a feeling you liked being a kid when i saw your dp, no adult i know like Finding Nemo. (well, except for my aunt. she has kids and they watch it all the time XP)
LOL, Dori. she (i think) cracks me up!! so forgetful. its funny when she starts running away from Nemos dad when shes suppose to help him! XD

nice intro... any other admins??
Posted on: 2006/2/20 1:21
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Great intro like berryz says! It's very cool to hear where you are coming from and what you are into. And I have to say, out of all the other admins, you seem more down to Earth than the others. LOL sorry fellows, but that's how I feel. xP And I see we have some more smileys. Cool! x3
Posted on: 2006/2/20 2:09
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
hahaha thanks~ yah I just added those! I was just going to add the one but then I just had to add more! haha I will prob add some more later on too...I just need to sleep very soon....x.x *notes that I should get a sleepy emoticon*
Posted on: 2006/2/20 2:14
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL yeah, very cool indeed. I made a smiley too, in another thread, and I was like, Whoa I made a face, and yeah! I dunno just forget all that. I like the birthday one. It's cute.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 2:17
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
i know of them admins. or so i think. lol
part of the reason why i keep coming back to UN. because i know the people here. or at least i know the peole with power here.

and the rest of the people here are nice people too... u know who you are.

so the rest of ya admins. lets hear some of your life story.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 2:50
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
that's a good intro.....but I would like to know more about how you guys develop this website...^^
Posted on: 2006/2/20 4:40
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
As Sera said, most of us were bereft of an online home when HikkiCentral closed down a....well, a really long time ago now.

After a summer and a couple more seasons of bumming around on the IRC channel thinking of different places we could make our new home (we didn't much like the looks of anyplace else out there), we thought to ourselves, 'hey, why not make our own?'

When it started though, there were 4 of us and one...sort of hit and miss part. It was Q, Wulf, Sera, and me and Gokie sort of being unoffical question and answer guy when we had problems with the server/forum/site.

Gokie's kind of dropped out of sight...and Wulf's gone adventuring in the land of Vana'diel and has yet to return (if ever >.>) and so in the end, it was down to the three muskateers; Q, Sera and me.

Of course, again as Sera said, she was absent for a year as school caught up to her and stole her away so our three muskateer theme was down to just the dynamic duo...Q can be Robin

There was a fairly long period when I was mostly absent too, checking in about once a week to make sure that no crazies were marauding our forums and making minimal attempts to keep order before vanishing to lurk for another week or so.

I returned to be more active in the past little while as there seems to be more members to contend with and figured I should step up a bit...although I still don't really do much.

I think that's about it unless you guys had anymore questions.

Now as to Sera's purpose for this thread...I'm a korean living in Ontario, Canada attending university for some odd reason that I've yet to figure out.

I study English.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 7:15
Administrator
A/S/L 23/f/CDN
haha yah we know Kang~

It's so weird to think that I've known all these people for over 3 years now though...hahaha I can't get rid of them!!!! XD hehehe JUST KIDDING!!

awww pfft...thanks for your TWO SENTENCE bio, Snow!!
You'd think an English major would write more.....haha

And more about the happenings of the site...well, when we first started, unofficially, I was to do designs, Snow was to do the writing, Wulf was to bring in the media, and Q just knows how to do a lot so he looked over everything else XD But then again, I disappeared except for making a new theme occasionally but only the green one surfaced but it looks awesome thanks to Q

HMMM I've never seen Q write a bio on himself...wonder how this'll turn out......
Posted on: 2006/2/20 11:18
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Haha, you admins are really funny. I'm pretty sure all of us Utada Hikaru fans are so thankful to each and every one of you who made this site and the forums possible. We appreciate what you have done and we, er well most of us who are often here enjoy reading about you. It's interesting because we hardly read information on you all. Thanks for posting this Seraphim. Keep up the great work, you, Snow, and Q.
Posted on: 2006/2/20 15:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...6>