1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kagalli1116
      kagalli1116
Shoes
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 12/female/8Salvage
Has anyone watched the movie "in her shoes". It's where Cameron Diaz has this dorky sister that buys shoes when ever she's upset or angry. Anyway onto my story"problem", I realized yesterday that I had way too many shoes and I was wondering where all the shoes came from. And then I realized that when ever I go shopping, At the end, when ever I'm about to leave the mall, I always get at least one pair of shoes. And I was wondering if it was just me that had this money wasting habit, And if you have any other habits similar to that please tell me becuse seriously I'm telling you I have issues with shopping. I can't stop "I'M ADDICTED TO SHOPPING!!!"!
Posted on: 2006/2/28 17:51
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Shoes
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
LOL, ahaha. you must have wasted a fortune on shoes. shoppings fun, but i have way better stuff to do! ^^
well, i tend to buy noodles whenever im in an asian grocery store, or i buy Pockies.

what type of shoes are you wearing now?!?
Posted on: 2006/2/28 20:50
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I'm with berryz, I really don't take time to look at that stuff. I only have two pairs of shoes, and one pair isn't even mine. xD But yeah, anime or food over shoes any day. xP I'm cool with one pair, but they are kinda big for me too. I'm not really the shopping type. xD
Posted on: 2006/2/28 23:07
  •  kamirunokan
      kamirunokan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20 /Male /Malaysia
i'm poor now ...for the moment...
Posted on: 2006/2/28 23:41
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lolx....What a habit you have....I like shoes also especially basketball shoes(looks cool)....but I only have 3 pairs of them.....for different usage..one for college...one for badminton...and another for basketball...
what i normally spend $$ on i think is comics....used to collect it when i was a kid...^^
Posted on: 2006/3/1 2:55
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That's neat. I used to spend most of my money on cards. Anywho, I'm like tombraiderjmm, not a huge fan of shopping. I think I only enjoy it when I've got a huge amount of money on me, but I usually don't. Plus shoes are just shoes to me. I think whatever's comfortable and cheap works. I like nice bags rather than shoes. Come to think of it, why is this topic of shoes in the Utada section. Shouldn't we be talking about Utada? Shoes should be in the general discussion section.
Posted on: 2006/3/1 22:26
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol.......I think it is because the one..who post this topic here is still new here....lolz^^
Posted on: 2006/3/2 4:24
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I guess. Any newbie can make that mistake. One of the admins will probably see this thread and move it later. That or it doesn't really matter. Shoes are shoes. I have a few pairs and some of them are hand me downs. I'm pretty proud to say that.
Posted on: 2006/3/3 21:47
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
hand me downs, i used to get that alot form my mum and my aunties. but, they stoped cause i wrecked all their shoes pretty fast.
Posted on: 2006/3/3 22:38
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
lol.....thats so good berryz....I got a fren got bundle of shoes.....everyday he wear different shoes to college....
Posted on: 2006/3/4 7:45
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>