123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
New Album "Ultra Blue"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Hikki's new album is to be named Ultra Blue, and it will feature 13 tracks, 6 of which have already been released.

So we already know Colors, Dareka no negai ga kanau koro, Be My Last, Passion, Keep Tryin' and WINGS will be on the album. And we also know there will be the title song, Ultra Blue, and I stipulate there will be an instrumental/interlude in there somewhere to break it up (since she usually includes those) wiki.theppn.org speculates that there will most likely be a different version of Passion on the album than the one we've heard. Do they mean the ~after the battle~ one? Or a new one entirely? I'm excited!!

So, that already makes 8 songs that we know (at least a little) about, assuming there is that interlude. That leaves 5 songs that are entirely unknown!!

Okay, and lastly I would like to propose a tracklist, just for fun... I made up the order myself.

1. COLORS
3. WINGS
4. Ultra Blue
6. Keep Tryin'
8. Be My Last
10. dareka no negai ga kanau koro
12. Interlude
13. Passion

And the blanks are tracks we dont know about yet. This is all just wild guessing for fun - once the album comes out, it will be nice to see if any of my guesses were right! (or if they were all wrong...)
Posted on: 2006/4/4 10:13
  •  IceAngel
      IceAngel
Re: New Album"Ultra Blue"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/Female/UK
I reckon if she does have a song called UltraBlue as well, it should be after Colors. That would logically fit in my mind. (I'm not trying to mess up your tracklisting, I swear!)
Posted on: 2006/4/4 10:20
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Yeah, I can see that, but I went more with what she has done in the past than what feels right (even though I had a lil intuition mixed in) For two of her albums she put the title track in spot 4, so I just stuck it there. Also... 4 is my favorite number :)

Bwah ha ha! I am now one of the top 10 posters!!
Posted on: 2006/4/4 10:29
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Yeah congrats on that Bizzaro lol. As much as I'm glad she's making another album, I still have yet to hear some of her other songs. Like did WINGS ever come out as a single? I anticipate this album and I wish Utada success with it.
Posted on: 2006/4/4 15:18
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
WINGS was the b-side to keep tryin'. Have you heard it? If you need it, I could send it to you...
Posted on: 2006/4/4 15:39
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: New Album "Ultra Blue"
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
yay!! im so excited about this album. ever since i became a fan of Utada, this is the first time i heard of her releasing an album.

ultra blue?? hooray! BLUE
Posted on: 2006/4/5 2:14
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

berryz wrote:
yay!! im so excited about this album. ever since i became a fan of Utada, this is the first time i heard of her releasing an album.

ultra blue?? hooray! BLUE

OMG me too!
Actually, thats a lie. But I don't tend to count her English album.
Posted on: 2006/4/5 10:25
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
only 6 new songs? aww
Posted on: 2006/4/5 11:44
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Actually, there are technically 7 new songs... she might not even have an interlude, like how there wasn't one on Distance (though she did have the Kotoba ni naranai kimochi, which was just like super extended version of the interlude on First Love...) And the interlude is still a song anyway! Man, June doesn't come fast enough. Whyyyyyy, whyyyyy?
Posted on: 2006/4/5 12:25
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
june is not far away tho...less then 8 weeks!
Posted on: 2006/4/6 9:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>