General Utada Discussion
  myspace? utada?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
myspace? utada?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
does utada have myspace? i seen a lot of utadas but not sure if its really herz..they look all fanmade..i want the real utada!
minez >> http://www.myspace.com/ryu_dragon
Posted on: 2006/4/11 4:30
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Re: myspace? utada?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
It would be cool to have Utada on myspace. but I think the most we can hope for is a myspace that her label made on her bahalf (you know, under "myspace music") She is so high-profile (at least in Japan, anyway) .. it would be like Britney Spears having a myspace.

But according to her last message, she had a "mixi" account, which is a japanese myspace-type thing, until she resigned it just yesterday (today?) Apparently, after she posted about having such an account she received a ridiculous amount of friend requests. Psh, way to tell us all about it and then resign!! Bleh
Posted on: 2006/4/11 8:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
that would be cool.too bad none of them,im sure or think,arent really her.it would be cool to get to talk to her.i have a qustion.has she ever had a concert in america?new fan!
Posted on: 2006/6/6 18:04
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
well we never will kno cuz there aare alot of utada myspaces...they all most likley fakes, but it would be cool if one of them were real, besides i dont think shed hav enough time to hav one. yu kno? lol it would be cool tho
Posted on: 2006/6/7 2:10
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
well...there is this one

www.myspace.com/utadaexodus

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/6/9 12:23
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/M/Cali
if its the REAL utada..i wanna see a pic of her holding a piece of paper saying shes on myspace
Posted on: 2006/6/10 0:07
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
haha lol no chance! but koda kumi has a real one i think....lots of personal pics on hers

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/6/10 11:30
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
myspaceutada

well heres one i dont think its real
Posted on: 2006/6/10 12:59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L N/Y/B
Quote:

hikkiboi wrote:
well we never will kno cuz there aare alot of utada myspaces...they all most likley fakes, but it would be cool if one of them were real, besides i dont think shed hav enough time to hav one. yu kno? lol it would be cool tho

She should have time for her fans... after all we are the ones who support her. if we werent here she wouldnt be famous. She may be busy but she could at least take an hour out of her day to talk to her fans on myspace...

".WON UOY NAHT NOITCEFFA EROM DEEN I"

-Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2006/6/10 16:39
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

X_Utada_x_rocks_X wrote:
Quote:

hikkiboi wrote:

She should have time for her fans... after all we are the ones who support her. if we werent here she wouldnt be famous. She may be busy but she could at least take an hour out of her day to talk to her fans on myspace...

i now wat u mean but she does have a personal life to
Posted on: 2006/6/10 17:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic