Keep Tryin'

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Keep Tryin'
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
YOU DON'T HAFTA READ THIS PART

Weeeeeeell, I guess my sad, sad cousin told Vincent about me. ^ ^ One of my VERY VERY GOOOOOD buddies told me that she asked him if he liked me. I thought, "WHAT FOR???!!!!!" chyah....... HE SAID, "Not really..........."At first, I thought,"All I wanted was a BUDDY!!! He'll never be a friend. CHYAH THAT'S ALL I WANTED!!! A FRIEND!" Yeah, so I was really depressed. Plus, one of my BESTEST buddies rejected this dude. I gave him the note and watched him read it. He was smiling, but I could tell he was FRIGGIN' SAD!!! Then, the part where he almost made me cry was when he said,"Oh...... Okay. Can you tell her I said,'Thanks?'" AFTER that, it was MY turn to get "rejected." XD THAT was when I was sad to the power of ETERNITY. O_o Thinking about everything that happened that day made me cry during P.E. Retarded? This is: Getting hit in the face by a ball during SOCOM and saying,"I DESERVED IT!!!" When I got home, I started humming out of no where. The song? Keep Tryin' by Hikki. I thought, "SCREW IT!!! I'm gonna KEEP TRYIN'!!!!!!!!" So, that's why I'm happy. I have to keep trying. I can't just beat myself up everyday. If you get the chance, you should listen to it. Unless you ALREADY have. It changed my life. ^ ^

READ THIS PART ^ ^

Please reply and say if Keep Tryin' has ever helped YOU out.

RANDOM picture I drew and colored on the computer a while ago. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/4/12 15:00
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Keep Tryin
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
cheer up Oneechan, you'll find someone else.

LOL, Keep Tryin'. well, this song hasnt helped me.... yet. but, i think it will encourage me one day when i feel down. when i do, i just have to remember to 'Keep Tryin'.
Posted on: 2006/4/12 16:05
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
What a heartening (albiet hard to follow) story. And don't worry - the smiling was a good sign!! And trust me, "thanks" is soooooo much better than "I'm not interested."

Keep Tryin'... I don't know if it has helped me quite yet. but maybe it will in the future. Haha I think I might have overplayed it though, so I don't like it as much anymore...
Posted on: 2006/4/13 12:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
But I SHAN'T give up!!! Muahahahaaa~!!!!! But, this rumor HAS spread really quick in three days. Four people I didn't know exist knew my name and my face. They ALL looked at me and asked, "You like Vincent?" Haha! I lied. But, I KNEW that was the wrong thing to do. I shoulda just said CHYAH. XD

I'm gonna be Vincent's friend wether he likes it, or NOT!
Again, be very, VERY afraid. X3

(OH MY GOD~!!!! I'm AFRAID!!!)
Posted on: 2006/4/13 19:33
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Ah! I'm so inspired! Keeping at it is the right thing to do. And also, remember that those peoples opinions dont matter anyway.

Have you ever met a person who is so confident and doesn't care what anyone thinks, that you feel like the things you say cant affect them? Thats the kind of person you should try to be!!
Posted on: 2006/4/13 20:15
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L bleh/F/up urs
haha. nice :D
Posted on: 2006/4/30 12:40
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
"keep tryin'" hasnt helped me ...yet,but i think it will help me when im feeling sad because it's kinda like a song that will cheer you up saying "keep tryin".so it'll just get my hopes up and uhhh.ya.
Posted on: 2006/6/10 21:31
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
keep tryin makes me happy and sad at the same time i just feel like cryin when i hear it i makes me so happy just to hear it
Posted on: 2006/6/10 23:00
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
of course keeptryin has always helped me through my toughest times in my life and now that i start my first year in high school the song is going to help me more than ever!!!thats why i downloaded it i just needed that song thanx Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2006/7/14 11:44
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I'm starting High school next year, so I'll be listening to that song a lot to keep me going!
Posted on: 2006/7/16 9:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic