Keep Tryin' CD

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Keep Tryin' CD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I just bought Hikki's single, Keep Tryin'. You know, the CD I was talking about from YesAsia. X3 Well, the design was just so CREATIVE!!! O_o The CD case was so clear (If you know what I mean. XD) So, I scanned some parts of it and.... Here it is. ^ ^

If you checked the images section of UtadaNet, then you'll notice that I submitted the last picture into the gallery. X3 I just HAD to!

I bet everyone has already seen these pictures many times, but isn't it different when it's in a CD form-ish???

I've heard WINGS. It's BEAUTIFUL!!! O_o So RELAXING!!! If you haven't heard this song yet, you MUST!!! PROMISE ME!

ANOTHER thing!!! I'm sorry if someone has already posted something like this. -_-;;
Posted on: 2006/4/24 21:27
  •  berryz
      berryz
Re: Keep Tryin CD
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Ooooooh... very clear indeed!! i want this cd, but dont really like buying cds and albums you see. ive heard WINGS, the lyrics are beautiful. i love Hikarus song!!
Long live Hikaru Utada!!
Posted on: 2006/4/24 22:12
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Yeah WINGS is awesome! I don't know how well Be My Last will follow it though...
Posted on: 2006/4/25 7:39
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Haha! LONG LIVE HIKARU UTADA!!! She's become a LEGEND!!! I'm so proud. TT_TT Sniff, sniff.

Sadly, I haven't heard Be My Last yet. -_-;; I should look for it on the internet right now. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/4/25 17:51
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Quote:

Oneechan wrote:
Haha! LONG LIVE HIKARU UTADA!!! She's become a LEGEND!!! I'm so proud. TT_TT Sniff, sniff.

Sadly, I haven't heard Be My Last yet. -_-;; I should look for it on the internet right now. ^ ^

Psh, she became a legend with her record-breaking first album!

Be My Last is quite the awesomeness! Its very different from her normal style.. but dont look at her internet live version, she can't quite hit those notes :-#
Posted on: 2006/4/25 20:26
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Is there anyway I can listen to Be My Last without buying her CD? Because Japanese CDs are so EXPENSIVE!!! It all depends on how many songs are on the CD. -_-;; Holy MOLY!
Posted on: 2006/4/26 15:24
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Posted on: 2006/4/27 7:14
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
THANK YOU SO MUUUUUCH!!!!!! I think I'm getting hooked onto this song. ^ ^ Be my laaaast!!! X3 Thanks again! I would have never heard it without your help! ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/4/27 16:26
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
Yeah, I really like the song because its a different style from most of her other stuff, its all minor keyed and shizzle. Isn't it weird to imagine this song coming after WINGS on the album though?
Posted on: 2006/4/27 20:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Weeeeeeell, they Do sound both calming and relaxing. ^ ^ It WOULD sound nice next to each other. But, it took me a while to get the melody down from WINGS. It was fun though. X3

Am I the only one who had a hard time remembering WINGS???
Posted on: 2006/4/29 10:12
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>