What to see in Tokyo?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
What to see in Tokyo?
Administrator
A/S/L
Alright, so I will be planning on being in Japan ... will start off with a couple days in Tokyo. Now what should I go see?

Since this is one of Hikki's hometowns (other would be NYC), shall I embark on a Hikki Pilgrimage?

So things I can think of:
-Shibuya
-Shunjuku
-harajuku
-Geek fest electronics XD
-Tokyo Tower
-Royal Palace/park
-Lost in Translation Hotel (Park Hyatt hotel) ???
-Akihabara (Tokyo's Electric-Town) [electronics and gadgets!]
-Fish market (with super frest sushi)

-Toshibi-EMI studios (where Hikki may be XD)
-Locations from music videos?

Other places i should go on a pilgrimage? Hmm ... I think "This is Love" promotion might be in swing around this time XD if im lucky! ... hmm... maybe some radio stations to goto? XD

Ill be in Osaka and Kyoto rest of the time, Ill ask you guys about there and the rest of Japan later.

[edit] note: adding to this list as i think of more
Posted on: 2006/5/4 23:58
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: What to see in Tokyo?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Oh cool, Q! LOL you lucky person, I'm hating at the moment. Hahaha but it's cool, you deserve it. You work too hard, you needed a break. LOL I really don't know what you should take pictures of. Anything of Utada I guess, and the food! Yeah food is always good. But just have fun, and I hope you have a safe trip over there. x3
Posted on: 2006/5/5 0:28
  •  clgan
      clgan
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I envy you...so lucky, you should take some pic and post it up here to share....lolx. At least we could enjoy together from the pic...^^, hard to decide on the place to go....coz every part of tokyo is nice.....lolx, hope you enjoy yourself..^^
Posted on: 2006/5/5 8:10
  •  Bizzaro
      Bizzaro
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17/F/CA
I've been to Osaka! Because it is the best place in Japan! I'll be sure to direct you to all the cool places when you get there
Posted on: 2006/5/6 12:33
  •  riku
      riku
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/Female/Belgium
oh you are so lucky. i wish i was you. i always wanted to go to Tokyo, but it's just to far away, and to expensive.
come to think of it, i shouldn't know a place to go myself.
i know that the E3's coming up, so if you like games... but i don't really know if that's in Japan.
i would wanna visit those old, traditional houses, see the main streets and buy anime til i go crazy!!
Posted on: 2006/5/6 14:22
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
aww. no fair. ive never been to tokyo,japan. for all those people who have.all i could say is that im jealous. ive heard that tokyo has great shopping places. but that's my friend's opinion. :frown:
Posted on: 2006/5/6 19:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
you are so lucky....take me with you please....anyway you should see the tokyo tower my friend got to go to tokyo last summer and he said that one of the best part was the tower

here is a pic of it
Posted on: 2006/5/7 12:31
Administrator
A/S/L
QUICK HELP ... does can anyone help me find the locations of the Toshiba EMI studios? Im in Tokyo now and i want to make my pilgramidge and visit there!

btw... i found Universal Music japan ... its right near my hotel ...

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2006/5/25 2:36
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm, I have no idea. But I'll ask my friend, he has been to Japan. He might know. Remember Q, pictures! =D
Posted on: 2006/5/25 10:53
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Akihabara and Tokyo Tower
Posted on: 2006/5/27 14:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>