OUR AVS AND SIGS

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
OUR AVS AND SIGS
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Hmmmmmm...... I was looking at the MANY, BEAUTIFUL ans and sigs. O_o Ooooooo.... So pretty. Well, I just wanted to start a thread about them. ^ ^ Like, do we like it, did we make them ourselves, and why we chose them.

Weeeeeell, since I'm the first here, (Hello! XD) Then I'll start first.

About my av and sig:
Mmmmmmm~... I made my av first. I just watched Hikki's music vid. Keep Tryin' and I loved the scenes! So, I chose the part in the beginning when she's walking down the street. I thought she looked really pretty. ^ ^ That's why I got that part into my av. Then, I couldn't stick with one sig. -_-;; I liked this, and OOOOO!!! I liked THAT. But, I just decided to stick with a sig that matched my av. Yes, I made them. X3 Do you like it? Haha! Because I do. I hope I keep them for as long as I stay on UtadaNet.

There are some avs and sigs I personally like, here on UtadaNet. Like Fanmail's sig. It has an animation of Hikki. Well, kinda. It's COOL! Right? And The_Pirate_King_Atomsk's av. THAT'S AW-SHUMMM!!! Haha!

Well, there's A LOT more I wanna talk about, but I'm afraid I'm blabbing away. Please post on this thread because I'd like to hear what others say. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/21 10:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: OUR AVS AND SIGS
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL actually, I don't make the ones I have. I just find them, but the ones I have been using are from a LiveJounral. But I told the creator that I took them. God, she made alot and they are all really good.
Posted on: 2006/5/21 21:49
  •  fanmail
      fanmail
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/M/UK
i got someone to make mine for me.....i don't have the software for userbars...it's a userbar lol that explains what you like etc.....i have lots of bars lol

|_|L?|??@ (3L|_|?
Posted on: 2006/5/22 4:45
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Hmmm..... I should try to make one. Yup, yup! ^ ^ I don't think it'll be that hard because I'd make them look weird compared to the bar you have. Haha! I'll try it out sometime though!

Sometimes, I'm too scared to ask the creators if I can use something because most of the time, they don't respond to my comments/mail or anything. X3 They probably don't go on a lot.
Posted on: 2006/5/22 5:15
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Ooooh, yeah I like everyone's avvies and sigs on the forums. Everyone has something different and unique. I've liked the ones you made Oneechan. I make my own too. Like my avatar and my current green Utada sig. I like Final Distance and the lyrics so I added them on. The pic in my avatar isn't Hikaru, it's TK, but I thought it would go well with the words. I know that HELVENUE makes some great ones, but I don't think he shows up on the forums that much anymore.
Posted on: 2006/5/22 8:24
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yeah, cause he's on U-O all the time. xP But he made me a few, he's really cool. Yeah I wish I could make some, but I'm not sure how I would make them though. And I want photoshop too. xP

But yeah, I like your avatars. I like Oneechan's because that was my favorite part in Keep Tryin' as well. Well I mean that was one of my favorite Utadas, and I like Lily's because the picture fits the words very well. She's got a new microphone~! It's very cool. ;D
Posted on: 2006/5/22 10:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
>.< WoooW! You guys FLATTER me!!!
XD But, everyone goes on Utada-Online
or whatever now, huh? They've got A
LOT of cool pictures of Hikki I haven't
seen though. I like typing this way. My
sister does it this way because she said
that it's easier for other people to
read. ^ ^ I guess it's true! Plus, my
laptop is WIDESCREEN and the words
are in this LONG line. Haha! My eyes
hafta travel to read them all.

I have potoshop! X3 Ooooo!!!! Lucky me!
I think that it's really fun and you can
do almost EVERYTHING with it! =] That's
the first time I used a real happy face
on UtadaNet. Oooo..... I keep getting
off the topic. XP THANK YOU!!! I didn't
know someone would actually like
somethingI made myself. >.< Thanks, thanks
THANKS!!! ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/22 15:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
how do you guys get those avatars?i only get to use the ones where i clik on the change avatar thing and there is a big list of avatars.and that sig box.grrrrrrrrrr.i have spent at least 4 hours trying to type in an URL but no pic would come.hmph.gr.oh well.i guess i wont try anymore.
Posted on: 2006/5/24 15:06
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L N/Y/B
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:
how do you guys get those avatars?i only get to use the ones where i clik on the change avatar thing and there is a big list of avatars.and that sig box.grrrrrrrrrr.i have spent at least 4 hours trying to type in an URL but no pic would come.hmph.gr.oh well.i guess i wont try anymore.

yeah were do you get those?!?!

".WON UOY NAHT NOITCEFFA EROM DEEN I"

-Utada Hikaru
Posted on: 2006/5/24 15:10
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

kindomhearts2 wrote:

Actually, there's no way you can get an av by sticking in the URL of one. ^ ^ You hafta save it onto your own computer and "upload" it i guess. X3 Click on Browse and look for the picture you saved. Guess it has to be 100 x 100. Then, when you find it, press Submit at the bottom of that bar near browse. Confusing instructions, huh? Sorry. X3 Just try to do everything and see how it works out. ^ ^
Posted on: 2006/5/24 15:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>