JOIN MY HIKKI FAN GUILD!!!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
JOIN MY HIKKI FAN GUILD!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I know this is kind of old and stuff, but I made a guild on Neopets because I have, really, nothing much to do. X3 I have no idea on how HTML stuff works, but I tried my best!!! If you can, PLEASE join my guild!!! >_> There are only 2 members; Me and my buddy. XD

The layout is orange. Please check it out!
http://www.neopets.com/guilds/guild.phtml?id=2088629

Again, if the link above does not work, PM me.
Posted on: 2006/5/21 10:45
  •  -kairi-
      -kairi-
Re: JOIN MY HIKKI FAN GUILD!!!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/F/Spain
Ok!! I joined your guild!!! Hehehe... well I dont play 2 much at Neopets... but I found interesting joining your group :D and I also voted my fav Hikki song ^__^
Posted on: 2006/5/21 11:14
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Ok ill join in your club im just trying to register in neopets
Posted on: 2006/5/21 11:19
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Oh my GOD! Thanks guys! TT_TT You might not know, but it means A LOT. When I was a kid, maybe around 9 or 10, (XP I'm not sure. It was a long time ago though.) I tried making a guild. But, no one joined. -_-;; So, I felt like a loser because I didn't know how to make a layout. X3

THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!!!!

-With MUCH love and respect, Oneechan
Posted on: 2006/5/21 14:09
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i have a neopets account. i luv neopets.i used to like collecting them but i stopped.i still have my nepets account though.does anyone know if it is possible to take off an account? sorry.i just have weird Q's in my head sometimes(^_^)
Posted on: 2006/5/21 17:40
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
I currently have three accounts on Neopets. XD

-#One, I forgot the password and the e-mail address.
-#Two, I don't use it a lot. -_-;;
-#Three, My MAIN one. Leader of the guild.

>.< I have no idea on how to delete it. Haha! I've been looking for a way, but no good so far. ^ ^

I'm trying to work on some extra pages for the guild right now. X3 It's okaaaaaaaay. But, I'll need to make some more things. You'll see!
Posted on: 2006/5/21 18:11
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i joined im in your guild my neo pet thingy is like a dragon it looks funny its my first time in neopets so i dont now at to do there
Posted on: 2006/5/21 20:54
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
ummms..... i dont play Neopets much anymore so i will hardly be on it. plus my friend says now in certain places you have to pay neopoints to go there. is that true???

edit:
hey, what d'ya know... hehehe, im already a member of another guild. =.=" so, if like someone can tell me how i find out which guild im in and help me leave it, ill be more than happy to join Oneechans one.
Posted on: 2006/5/21 23:36
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 13/F/California
Quote:

gato2000 wrote:
well i joined im in your guild my neo pet thingy is like a dragon it looks funny its my first time in neopets so i dont now at to do there

THANK YOU!!! Haha! Well, my first time, I didn't know either so I just started playing games to get NP. Sadly, I was a greedy little kid and I always spent the points right away! So, when I kept playing games one day, I got around a thousand NP and I was all happy. I thought that it was a lot. >.< If you just look around, I think you might get addicted. ^ ^

Quote:

berryz wrote:
ummms..... i dont play Neopets much anymore so i will hardly be on it. plus my friend says now in certain places you have to pay neopoints to go there. is that true???

edit:
hey, what d'ya know... hehehe, im already a member of another guild. =.=" so, if like someone can tell me how i find out which guild im in and help me leave it, ill be more than happy to join Oneechans one. :-D

Awwww..... You'd do that??? X3

Oh, to find the guild you're currently in, you can go to the Guild Home and there's a bar thing at the top. You see this swirly thing that says, "Teleport" and that'll take you there!
Posted on: 2006/5/22 5:22
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/m/philippines
Id joined in your guild and im asking to be one of the council in your guild
Posted on: 2006/5/26 7:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>