•  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: everything anime
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
Quote:

infinity wrote:
wahahaha...
it's hard to watch anime shows wen u don't have any cable at home...

so i was really thrilled wen i heard the news that they will be airing "Bleach" at our local channel! i'm really luking forward on watching that! i heard a lot of great reviews about it and i can't w8 to be one of that satisfied anime fan!

THAst great bleach is awsome ull love it i love that show and the mangas i have almost all of them
Posted on: 2006/9/20 15:48
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
wahahaha...
it's hard to watch anime shows wen u don't have any cable at home...

so i was really thrilled wen i heard the news that they will be airing "Bleach" at our local channel! i'm really luking forward on watching that! i heard a lot of great reviews about it and i can't w8 to be one of that satisfied anime fan!
Posted on: 2006/9/20 14:28
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 14/female/California
I LOVE ANIME!!!! >< Immortal Rain RULES!!! Hana-Kimi too... but i love Rurouni Kenshin the most. =]
Everyone is peeled away from me."- Immortal Rain
Posted on: 2006/8/30 23:22
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
i am but those iori count as a anime guy well i just gotz a new anime book hell yah!!! it devil may cry 3 code dante
Posted on: 2006/8/21 12:58
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
Petshop horrors? Kinda sounds familiar. Is it one of those gore anime types such as elfen lied?

Any of you have deviantart? Do guys have any anime pictures you want to show me?

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/19 7:59
  •  black_amethyst
      black_amethyst
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L female
Oh geez...Anime/Manga...I love Gravitation!! <3 It's a great Anime & Manga. So is Bleach though. And Petshop of Horrors. Even though they only made 3 episodes in the anime!! =( umm...What else...Loveless..Though I havent seen/read all of it yet. Umm...That's all i can think of right now. Lol.
Posted on: 2006/8/19 0:19
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea i love anime to everyting about it i have a collcetion of dvds and manga i love drawing them to im pretty good at drawing them i was drawing itachi and sasuke a while ago i love drawing there sharigan
Posted on: 2006/8/14 13:33
  •  LadyFaye
      LadyFaye
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/f/US
I adore anime and manga (I have like 48 manga books, of all different series) I have a drawing book and kit that shows me how to draw manga and anime, and I'm not too bad actually. I love drawing the big eyes
Posted on: 2006/8/12 17:30
  •  Utada_numba_one
      Utada_numba_one
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/Male/てぶくろ
yeah drawing anime is really tough for me because I'm usually more familiar with other styles. I feel like I have to be perfect on my doodle drawings, and I use the eraser a lot. I guess I'm somewhat improving everyday.

Trigun is so hilarious! I think there are 25 episodes...I think. You should watch Golden Boy too, I think it's quite funny(if you think perverted anime boys are funny).

WHAAAAA!???? NO HAT?
Posted on: 2006/8/11 8:58
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
me! i also luv anime...
well i'm learning to draw & have guide books too...

you can be good at drawing if you keep practicing and if you have the talent to do so...

my drawing's a bit messy back then but after learning the basics i get contented to the outcomes of some of my drawing and they imporved alot!!...

hope i could learn drawng manga too...
i only draw basic poses but not that good...
still practicing!!!
Posted on: 2006/8/10 18:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>