General Utada Discussion
  Whose better Hikki or Ayumi Hamanasty?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Kangrui
      Kangrui
Re: Whose better Hikki or Ayumi Hamanasty?
A/S/L 22/m/Republic of Urakih Adatu
To view this post, you must login and reply first.
Posted on: 2007/1/27 19:07
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
but koda kumi voice is oso much near hers
Posted on: 2007/1/26 0:26
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 27 / F / Philippines
i don't like her at all...
i much more prefer hikki than her...

and i don't like her voice when singing...
Posted on: 2007/1/25 19:56
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Nice to meet u too
Posted on: 2007/1/23 20:18
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
ic..
nice 2 meet u..
Posted on: 2007/1/22 23:39
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Quote:

vicky wrote:

ermmm..
whr r u frm o??
cause ur eng is alittle hard 4 mi 2 understand

I'm from the US
Posted on: 2007/1/22 17:39
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
Quote:

pinkcremesoda wrote:
I don't think it's fair to have a topic where the title is obviously belittling the other artist that you don't favor. All of us here love Hikki but the comparison between Ayu and Hikki is an old debate that can never be won. Everyone has their own tastes and they will like who they like.

For me I cannot choose one over the other. maybe I will be the only one who says it but I love Ayumi Hamasaki. I have all her albums, DVDs, CMs, whatever you can find dealing with Ayu I probably have. I think she's an amazing artist. Like Hikki, I think her voice is unique, it soothes me, it inspires me, it transports me too another place where I feel no pain or stress from daily life. I can listen to a certain song and just remember exactly how I felt when I first listened to it and how much I love them still to this day. And I think she's beautiful inside and out. Her philosophy about life is something I admire. SHe knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. ANd she has no illusions about life and I only wish I could be like that sometimes.

But that's is not to say that I don't like Hikki any less. I love Hikki. Her voice is unlike any other's. It's haunting, angelic, powerful and soulful. I can feel the emotion behind it deep down to my bones. Her songs and lyrics touch me very deeply and her music alone can make me forget any troubles I have in my life. In fact my favorite song ever and will probably will never be replaced is Be My Last. But yet I only own 2 of Hikki's cd's.

I love both of these artists and I don't think that the amount of merchandise I own from them shows the amount of my appreciation of them. And I love them both for similar reasons but I won't compare them because they cannot be compared. They both have different styles of music. They go about writing, composing and singing music differently. They live life very differently and so they will express themselves differently.

I know that was long and I apologize but I felt like I had to let that out

ermmm..
whr r u frm o??
cause ur eng is alittle hard 4 mi 2 understand
Posted on: 2007/1/22 1:29
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I don't think it's fair to have a topic where the title is obviously belittling the other artist that you don't favor. All of us here love Hikki but the comparison between Ayu and Hikki is an old debate that can never be won. Everyone has their own tastes and they will like who they like.

For me I cannot choose one over the other. maybe I will be the only one who says it but I love Ayumi Hamasaki. I have all her albums, DVDs, CMs, whatever you can find dealing with Ayu I probably have. I think she's an amazing artist. Like Hikki, I think her voice is unique, it soothes me, it inspires me, it transports me too another place where I feel no pain or stress from daily life. I can listen to a certain song and just remember exactly how I felt when I first listened to it and how much I love them still to this day. And I think she's beautiful inside and out. Her philosophy about life is something I admire. SHe knows what she wants and she knows how to get it. ANd she has no illusions about life and I only wish I could be like that sometimes.

But that's is not to say that I don't like Hikki any less. I love Hikki. Her voice is unlike any other's. It's haunting, angelic, powerful and soulful. I can feel the emotion behind it deep down to my bones. Her songs and lyrics touch me very deeply and her music alone can make me forget any troubles I have in my life. In fact my favorite song ever and will probably will never be replaced is Be My Last. But yet I only own 2 of Hikki's cd's.

I love both of these artists and I don't think that the amount of merchandise I own from them shows the amount of my appreciation of them. And I love them both for similar reasons but I won't compare them because they cannot be compared. They both have different styles of music. They go about writing, composing and singing music differently. They live life very differently and so they will express themselves differently.

I know that was long and I apologize but I felt like I had to let that out
Posted on: 2007/1/21 21:03
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
do he hv the photo 2 let us c n compare?
Posted on: 2007/1/12 18:28
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
i have a japanese born singaporean fren hu says ayu's gone thru plastic surgery, and becos of dat, most girls in japan doesnt like her.

now that he mentioned plastic surgery, she realli looked different from now and then.
Posted on: 2007/1/12 9:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>