Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Isn't Hikki the prettiest person in the world.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...8>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Isnt Hikki the prettiest person in the world.
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
She says as she posts during an argument. XD
Posted on: 2007/2/18 21:21
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
o man i hate 2 gt involve in arguementive stuff like tis
Posted on: 2007/2/18 20:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Awwww, but arguing is so fun.
Actually, you brought God into it. How can you possibly expect us to believe that God has nothing to do with it if you were the one that brought it into the conversation? Besides that, God is a religious figure, thus it DOES have to do with religion. I may be way off, but last time I heard, God is quite a popular religious figure. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm Pagan, so it's possible that I'm only making an assumption based off of inaccurate historical textbooks.
Posted on: 2007/2/17 13:04
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Awwww, but arguing is so fun.
Actually, you brought God into it. How can you possibly expect us to believe that God has nothing to do with it if you were the one that brought it into the conversation? Besides that, God is a religious figure, thus it DOES have to do with religion. I may be way off, but last time I heard, God is quite a popular religious figure. Please, correct me if I'm wrong. I'm Pagan, so it's possible that I'm only making an assumption based off of inaccurate historical textbooks.
Posted on: 2007/2/17 13:00
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Shurikid wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL yes please clam down Tekcub. But anyways I just don't believe anything is perfect except God. Yes I do believe that people are pretty, but not perfect. I can show you pictures of pretty people, but it wouldn't do anything because I would only think of them as pretty or nice looking but nothing perfect. I really don't believe anything on Earth is perfect.

And also people have different opinions on what they think is pretty and what they think isn't. I did agree with you that I thought Utada was pretty, well IS, but I just don't see her as perfect because I don't believe anyone is. Do you understand? So please don't jump on me for having my own opinion.

So, you're argument is that you believe a mysterious being never proven to exist is perfect, yet a physical being on this very planet right in front of your eyes couldn't POSSIBLY be perfect?
Why, that's the most logical statement I have ever heard. It all makes sense now.

By the way, I realize as I hope all of you do that this is a rather pointless argument as it is impossible to change one another's perceptions. In my opinion, Hikki-chan is perfect. In other's, she isn't, and I can't change that. It is fun to argue those opinions and compare them, though, so please carry on. My only suggestion would be to keep it as friendly as debating can be. *glances at Tekcub*

Oh, and laijunjie, you're a racist. XD
Okay, I'm not trying to get into an argument, I'm just saying what I think. And I understand that you think Utada is perfect, that's what I'm pretty much done with this topic because I know what kind of person you are, same with Tekcub. And no it has nothing to do with religion, I just believe God is perfect, that's it. And yes I do believe in him, but this has nothing to do with God. Heh, it's pretty funny though. And I'm a girl not a guy. I don't know why no one looks at the A/S/L. *sigh*
Posted on: 2007/2/17 0:47
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
well..
hikki is the onli artist dat goes a simple live
Posted on: 2007/2/16 0:54
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
So true, so true. She doesn't fake anything. She's totally herself and she's comfortable like that. It's extremely admirable.
Posted on: 2007/2/15 21:33
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
don't forget about how she act's when she's on TV. remember that weird food thing? and the Gorge W Bush thing? she's a pure person at heart. plain and simple.
Posted on: 2007/2/15 21:06
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/GQ?/CA
Quote:

Tekcub wrote:
sorry, that was a misinterpertation on my part. though, i do hope you realize that i when i say that Hikki is "perfect" i mean beyond physical attraction. i also imply that she's good to her fans, is intellegent, is funny, and is an overall good person (from what i know of her). stack that with the amazingness of her music, and you have the closest thing that any of us will ever get to "perfect"

Of course. I also mean beyond physical attraction. Though she is a beautiful person, that's obviously not the only thing I like her for. Her music is perfect, especially in variation, and she seems to have quite a good sense of humor from what I've read in her blogs.
Posted on: 2007/2/15 20:34
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
did that come off vicious? sorry. thats just my thrive for an argument.
Posted on: 2007/2/15 20:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...8>