Poster Thread
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Re: Hikkis on iTunes UK Now
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
i gave up on rap when Jay-Z came on the scene. now it's all about the bling and (censored)es.
as for iTunes, they need to get the complete utada discography, i'm tired off paying $30-$40 for cd's to be shipped from japan or elsewhere. or having to take a chance on getting a bootleg instead of an original on ebay.

true true
Posted on: 2007/11/5 1:02
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Posted on: 2007/11/4 23:57
  •  deathwalkerz28
      deathwalkerz28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 17 / Male / Malaysia
Hey, what does iTunes mean?

The fate of all is inevitable...
Posted on: 2007/11/4 23:27
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
well i havent given up in rap well some of it i only like underground rap or just jrap
Posted on: 2007/8/3 20:25
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
u said it sorrow =)
Posted on: 2007/8/3 20:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
i gave up on rap when Jay-Z came on the scene. now it's all about the bling and (censored)es.
as for iTunes, they need to get the complete utada discography, i'm tired off paying $30-$40 for cd's to be shipped from japan or elsewhere. or having to take a chance on getting a bootleg instead of an original on ebay.
Posted on: 2007/8/3 20:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

S0ySauce wrote:
Hm, I think they should put Hikki's songs should be on iTunes but I'm just afraid of what the general public would think.
True, there's a lot more Hikki fans in the U.S now, but there's so many people out there who enjoys listening to "This Is Why I Hot, Thiis Why You're Not" over and over again.

i know soy those rap songs are like stupid and annoying its just repeat the same sentence over and over so stupid and i do have itune so yeaahh me! lolz =D
Posted on: 2007/8/3 20:08
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea some rap has no meaning cuss its all mainstream now they do it for tha money not for tha love of it

but yea theres still some good rappers out there who actully do it for tha fans not tha money
Posted on: 2007/8/3 15:12
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
I find no meaning in a lot of rap. Some like Mike Shinoda is an exception but I hate listening to people rap about women and sex. I mean, love songs are nice but that's not what I would call singing or love.
Posted on: 2007/8/3 15:10
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/m/cali
yea they should soy man i hate does songs now like party like a rockstar its just plain stupid
Posted on: 2007/8/3 14:48
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>