1234...12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: About Hikkis Voice Lately
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea they say that sometimes when she's on it...she can like sing the same way like its on cd...the exact way...i know that she can do it...so im waiting for that to come...if it doesnt then at least we all got to hear her perfect voice one last time from the united concert...

voice changed or not...either way im gonna love the same way as i did...thats something that will never change go hikki!
Posted on: 2007/10/24 10:22
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/F/RSA
But sounds like her voice could recover, she should just well becareful of those notes that are beyond her, not like christina aguilera, now she's got lungs! Hikki's voice is very sweet and delicate, she should take care of those vocal chords.

But we all love her anyways
Posted on: 2007/10/24 10:14
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
I think she sings better with a live audience. Or maybe MS is just a bad place for her.
Posted on: 2007/10/17 19:47
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: About Hikki's Voice Lately
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Posted on: 2007/10/17 19:20
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
yea it has changed since her united concert...when i heard her performance of kiss & cry on music station for the first time...i was so sad...her voice was off tone...and at the end...she had that sad, disappointed look on her...just that look made me sad...wasnt very content the rest of the day.

Yep, and her BW performance on MS was off as well.
Posted on: 2007/10/17 16:39
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea it has changed since her united concert...when i heard her performance of kiss & cry on music station for the first time...i was so sad...her voice was off tone...and at the end...she had that sad, disappointed look on her...just that look made me sad...wasnt very content the rest of the day.
Posted on: 2007/10/17 12:27
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Posted on: 2007/10/15 19:51
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 14/M/Puerto Rico
Nah... she's OK! She's just having some bad days, her voice sounded different during the promotion of Passion too, but by the time of her next single, she was back to the way she was before. It can't be that she hurt her voice; sure, her Beautiful World/Kiss&Cry performances weren't perfect as usual, but her performances of Flavor Of Life before it (most notably the Utaban performance) were perfect! As for Kiss&Cry, I've noticed that she's usually like this on Music Station no matter what song she sings (something about her not being able to "switch" between "talking mode" and "singing mode") ; and her last performances of Beautiful World were better than the first two. Besides she did OK considering that some of these performances were on the same day, without giving her the chance to rest! She'll be better by her next single's release! Count on it!
Posted on: 2007/10/15 11:59
  •  Lawliet
      Lawliet
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L hi/mi/tsu
Quote:

kingofsorrow wrote:
Quote:
*meow* wrote:I've found the word. Her voice became husky\

i prefer to call it sexy.

lol

Posted on: 2007/9/29 8:57
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

AngelHikari wrote:
With Flavor of life, Kiss and Cry and Beautiful world her vocal styles were completely different than her previous albums, maybe coz she was trying to be easy on her vocal chords, I loved her Ultra Blue style. I think she should take care of those vocal chords of hers

yea me too she should take care of it

but her voice is still pure and great
Posted on: 2007/9/29 8:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...12>