123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Re: Kiynteyh wants advice
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
my sister(15) doesnt know yet and when i told my brother(10) he almost died and he doesnt want to go either and i doubt my sister does but no matter what my mom will make us all go cuz she said that she had more foresight and common sense then we do and that she knows and decides whats best for us better then we do e ryda drec...
Wandering around in silent wonder."
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/10/25 9:53
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
theres no point trying to talk to him cuz they're both in this plot to ruin my life together so theres no way i'll get out of it cuz i cant run away, cant chain myself to the tree in my yard, and cant win against my mom or dad so im screwed no matter what

You shouldn't be so confrontational with your parents. They are not out to actively ruin your life >_>.

Do you have any siblings? How do they feel about this?
If they feel the same way you do you should try to work together.
Posted on: 2007/10/24 20:32
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
theres no point trying to talk to him cuz they're both in this plot to ruin my life together so theres no way i'll get out of it cuz i cant run away, cant chain myself to the tree in my yard, and cant win against my mom or dad so im screwed no matter what
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/10/24 18:52
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
actually i've already cried in front of her about it but she didn't seem to care at all and it only made things worse cuz that was when my dad said we would move at the end of the school year

what about your dad?

did you talk to him or?
Posted on: 2007/10/22 11:04
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
actually i've already cried in front of her about it but she didn't seem to care at all and it only made things worse cuz that was when my dad said we would move at the end of the school year
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/10/21 18:28
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 16/M/Maryland, US
Quote:

laijunjie14 wrote:
easy.

sulk, cry in front of her

im serious.

Word.

Some people don't know that this kills mothers to see their kids cry terrible for something they think is insignificant in their opinion. If your mom is really bad like you say she is, at least it'll make her think about it twice, im sure.

~ love like never beforeee
Posted on: 2007/10/21 18:24
  •  Kiynteyh
      Kiynteyh
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26/F/QC
actually we havent been all that serious for the past few years and it was just this year that things started gettin good between us and now my parents decide to move and for the record i dont want to marry my bf but staying with him was what id been planning on... as for the sulking and crying in front of my mom she would just say i was depressed and take me to a shrink or get me put on medication
- Anonymous
Posted on: 2007/10/21 18:20
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Quote:

Kiynteyh wrote:
ha for the past 4 or 5 years my mother has been a test of our love

You've been with this guy since you were nine? Are you actually suggesting that at age nine you were in a serious, romantic relationship?

And also, there may be monetary issues your parents are better able to speculate on than you, as a dependent, are. I think you should trust 'em.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 15:53
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
easy.

sulk, cry in front of her

im serious.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 9:17
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15/ F/ Singapore
well, i guess at thirteen things get complicated sometimes. (esp with parents, im going through it too!).

think about it this way,

if your mum furthers her career, its equal to more family income which is equal to the fact that you can have more things you want, or even more make trips from US to Colorado( please don't tell me Colorado is in US) than you originally could.
well, i don't know bout you but its good for me cause there're lots of things i want but i don't have the money.

you get to make more friends (yeah, i've been through this. let's just say i transfered and lost all my old friends numbers). if your friends in US didn't like something about you, you could correct it it and start anew in Colorado, i often wish i have this chance.

overall, there're two sides to everything, even if it seems primarily bad to you.
Posted on: 2007/10/21 0:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>