Poster Thread
  •  lumad
      lumad
Re: outraged by this
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

skinnyaznkid wrote:
i hate people who make fun of Asians! If they were in the Philippines they would already be put to death or would have been beaten up, tortured, then castrated(maybe not) by fellow neighbors/citizens. My friend told me about the Philippines.

er we're no that violent men , but i agree with you, we have high respect for our elders, you'll really be in trouble here if you do such disrespect.
Posted on: 2007/11/13 20:08
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
btw, the trishaw is a traditional transport used by the chinese in olden times.

so, motor and stuffs are out of the question
Posted on: 2007/11/10 11:26
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
I am not in agreement with either 1) the tone of the outrage here; or 2) the interpretation of this video incident. First, I don't think much, if anything, is worth fuming about or making such outsized reactions. Nothing, in my view, engenders a capital response. That is not justice. Second, dealing with the public, you get all kinds. Pub bar crawlers making their drunk way home at night, young and ignorant, well, what else is new? The way the elderly taxi man persisted after his payment shows his moral and business strength dealing with these deadbeat customers. I respect him and his job and his age. These guys just need to grow up. Maybe the peditaxi guy should get something motorized, at least to haul three of them at once. Here's an idea: Each of the three customers should have taken turns peddling them all homeward. That would have been a fun video to watch!
Posted on: 2007/11/2 16:54
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

skinnyaznkid wrote:
i hate people who make fun of Asians! If they were in the Philippines they would already be put to death or would have been beaten up, tortured, then castrated(maybe not) by fellow neighbors/citizens. My friend told me about the Philippines.

same here man
Posted on: 2007/11/1 21:07
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Hate those kinds of guys. They're total losers
Posted on: 2007/11/1 20:31
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
yea they even look like dbags...the way he's laughing the whole time and making fun of me absolutely disgusts me. if you can walk faster than that then WALK!...cause well apparently they wouldve gone to the party they were going to alot faster..."ten dollars no..." he said...id ya walked you wouldve saved money too. get a life guys...they looked like they had nothing else to do so they did that. what losers for sure.
Posted on: 2007/11/1 6:50
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

skinnyaznkid wrote:

It doesn't matter if you're black, white, brown, or whatever. It is still very wrong to do such a thing, regardless of your ethnicity/race.
Posted on: 2007/10/31 21:19
  •  skinnyaznkid
      skinnyaznkid
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Florida
Posted on: 2007/10/31 19:17
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
wow

how .... sad are these ..... fags man

they apparently have no lives at all 4realz
Posted on: 2007/10/31 18:39
  •  S0ySauce
      S0ySauce
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L I'm not a dude
Wow, the level of stupidiy always surpases my expectations.
Posted on: 2007/10/31 17:53
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>