•  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: nintendo ds
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
I can't say anything here about that my good sir.But your idiocy will no go unpunished But seriously.You don't say something like that without a reason behind it.You just sound like you want to be a rebel with a cause.

who me...a rebel? no thats the last thing i wanna be...i have a ds too and im just about 19 (my birthday is next month) its just that here in america if your about my age its about the 360, wii or the PS3...people think im a loser cause i play the ds cause it reminds them of a gameboy..

I meant that towards vietncamboboi's post sorry for the confusion.
Posted on: 2008/1/25 13:42
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
I can't say anything here about that my good sir.But your idiocy will no go unpunished But seriously.You don't say something like that without a reason behind it.You just sound like you want to be a rebel with a cause.

who me...a rebel? no thats the last thing i wanna be...i have a ds too and im just about 19 (my birthday is next month) its just that here in america if your about my age its about the 360, wii or the PS3...people think im a loser cause i play the ds cause it reminds them of a gameboy..
Posted on: 2008/1/25 5:34
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Posted on: 2008/1/25 5:23
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
yea i thought at her age that she wouldnt play those systems...more of a computer person like older people but yea gaming with a ds is so awesome...i play a ds too and im in college...its fun...there's nothing wrong with that...

First of all,Utada was like 23 at the time....that's not old.More so no child so to speak can actually put an overwhelming amount of thought into a game to play it to it's fullest.And natural if you enjoy doing something,you'll get better at it over time.I watched a 40 yr old Japanese dude at Nintendo go through the first 5 worlds of the new super mario bros. flawless.And second fact here is....She's Japanese.39% of ds ownership in Japan is from ages 18-29.Adult gaming is only natural because that's what franchises are for.You can't have sequels to games from 5 yrs pass without having someone to look back on the original.Americans have an obscured of what an adult should act like.
Posted on: 2008/1/25 5:20
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
wat so cool bout ds...its weak

Posted on: 2008/1/24 20:40
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:
she is normal...normal with a super cool job and a huge fan base...she's happy like that..

yea yea yea

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/1/24 4:21
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
she is normal...normal with a super cool job and a huge fan base...she's happy like that..
Posted on: 2008/1/22 6:07
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
yes .. yes .. me too as if she's just a normal person who does everything she wants ..

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/1/17 18:10
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
she's so competitively happy...she doesnt wanna lose...
Posted on: 2008/1/17 7:59
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>