Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Album Mastering Stage: Complete | Poster/Stickers Available for CDJapan Pre-Ordering!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
Re: Album Mastering Stage: Complete | Poster/Stickers Available for CDJapan Pre-Ordering!
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA

Posted on: 2008/2/9 15:51
Re: Album Mastering Stage: Complete | Poster/Stickers Available for CDJapan Pre-Ordering!
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
O NO, I need the stickers and the poster AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I will pray that they would come with it.
Posted on: 2008/2/8 21:22
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

hikkiforever506 wrote:
Is the poster and the stickers is for Cdjapan only cause I pre-order the single and the album from yesasia, so do u think it will come with mine? can someone tell me please.

YesAsia hasn't mentioned anything about the poster or the stickers. That's why I ordered on CDJapan just to be safe.
Posted on: 2008/2/8 18:20
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 14/M/NM
Is the poster and the stickers is for Cdjapan only cause I pre-order the single and the album from yesasia, so do u think it will come with mine? can someone tell me please.
Posted on: 2008/2/8 16:39
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
That's quite an amount of Hikki merchandise lol. I'd probably just get the album.

I could not get FoL. It actually exceeded over 100 dollars so I had to remove it. I can only get DR, HS, and HS/SG for now. Oh well. It's nice.
Posted on: 2008/2/8 13:05
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
ugh i sooo wish i could preorder the album and single right now....but stupid art supplies and book is sucking me moolah = _ ="
Posted on: 2008/2/8 12:20
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
That's quite an amount of Hikki merchandise lol. I'd probably just get the album.
Posted on: 2008/2/8 12:07
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
Quote:

Utada~Chan~Fan wrote:
What about playasia?? do they have the poster???

Well right now you can't even pre-order the album on play-asia....so idk.... I think I might order the album from cdJapan if I can
Posted on: 2008/2/8 9:25
  •  Utada~Chan~Fan
      Utada~Chan~Fan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/UK
What about playasia?? do they have the poster???

I LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2008/2/8 8:58
  •  vietncamboboi
      vietncamboboi
User on Probation
A/S/L ?/M/CA
lucky u,

Posted on: 2008/2/7 22:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>