Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: shadow of the colossus
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Yeah it's a very good game . Amazing. Probably one of the best games of that year. Very cinematic and artistic. I just bought another copy today. I can't remember how long it took for me to finish it. My favorite was the collosus that stuck to walls. I liked tumbling down the stairs after it fell. What number was that collosus?

I love riding the horse in the open plain. What was it's name? Argo or Agro?

I freaking love this game.

Do you know the game ICO? It was on PS1 and it didn't get a lot of publicity, but a mag says it was one of the best games no one ever played. lol, anyway I think SoC is the prequel to ICO, you should play it if you get the chance.
Posted on: 2008/3/18 22:58
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
shadow of the colossus
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA
OMG its my current obsession right now (besides super smash bros brawl) I just beat it and WOW! IT WAS SOOO AWESOME!!!! I absolutely love it!!!

just wondering who else had it and how long it too you to beat it. :D It took me 10 hours and I only looked at a strategy guide for the 15th and 16th colossi (I am very proud of myself ^^) I didn't even get any power-ups or anything :DDDD yea I'm cool like that Oh and I loooove the music ^^ its so awesome!! I'm a sucker for instrumental video game music lool

oh yea and what was your favorite? I think I liked 11 and 8 the best... #_# they gave me nightmares for a while lol

*goes back to play more shadow of the colossus* gosh I can't believe I had second thoughts about getting this
Posted on: 2008/3/14 22:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic