forever_dreamer
Re: All users Videogames collection
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
Quote:

The_Pirate_King_Atomsk wrote:
Quote:

_Bluesummers wrote:
All I gots is a PS2. But have PS1 games.

PS2

Chaos Legion

Okami

Shadow of the Colossuc

ICO

Fatal Frame II

God of War I, II

Tekken 5

Killzone

Final Fnatasy X

Final Fantasy XII

Rogue Galaxy

Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne

Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner

Suikoden III

Resident Evil 4

PS1

Chrono Cross

Chrono Trigger

Final Fantasy IV

Legend of Dragoon

Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete

Mega Man Legends

That'a boy!
Megaman Legends AND Chrono Cross?!!?You got my taste!All you need is Rival Schools and the Fatal Frames.I recently dled "Kuon"

I actually rented Rival Schools and played it once. It was ok.
Posted on: 2008/7/18 9:48
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Playstation 2
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X
Polar Express
Bowling
Some other used games my cousins gave me but I never played

Nintendo DS
Pokemon Diamond
New Super Mario Bros
Lego Star Wars

Game Boy Advance
Dexter's Chess
Donkey Kong Country
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

My Gamecube doesn't work, and I don't remember everything that I have for my Nintendo 64 and SNES.

Who else has Pokemon Diamond or Pearl? I need someone to trade or battle with if you have wireless internet.
Posted on: 2008/7/16 12:22
  •  Mikki
      Mikki
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/Male/Florida
Playstation 2
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy X
Polar Express
Bowling
Some other used games my cousins gave me but I never played

Nintendo DS
Pokemon Diamond
New Super Mario Bros
Lego Star Wars

Game Boy Advance
Dexter's Chess
Donkey Kong Country
Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

My Gamecube doesn't work, and I don't remember everything that I have for my Nintendo 64 and SNES.

Who else has Pokemon Diamond or Pearl? I need someone to trade or battle with if you have wireless internet.
Posted on: 2008/7/16 12:21
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

_Bluesummers wrote:

PS2

Chaos Legion

Okami

Shadow of the Colossuc

ICO

Fatal Frame II

God of War I, II

Tekken 5

Killzone

Final Fnatasy X

Final Fantasy XII

Rogue Galaxy

Suikoden III

Resident Evil 4

PS1

Chrono Cross

Chrono Trigger

Final Fantasy IV

Legend of Dragoon

Mega Man Legends

That'a boy!
Megaman Legends AND Chrono Cross?!!?You got my taste!All you need is Rival Schools and the Fatal Frames.I recently dled "Kuon"
Posted on: 2008/7/16 10:58
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
I traded all my Ps2 and psp games...
All I have is Xbox and Pc
Xbox: Cod4, Ninja Gaiden 2, DW6, GTA4, GoW, Halo 3
Pc: Starcraft, Warcraft, and...Guild Wars it was a gift..
Posted on: 2008/7/9 13:26
  •  forever_dreamer
      forever_dreamer
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L Forever Young XD/F/Bunny-Chocolate-Ice Cream Land
All I have is the PS2 and the PC (I play most of my games on the computer). I'm thinking about getting a Wii though for Christmas.

For PS2:

Kingdom Hearts
The Sims: Bustin Out
The Urbz
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories
I had GTA: Vice City but I don't know what happened to it same as my Final Fantasy X game.
Final Fantasy X-2 (I just wanted to get the perfect ending lol didn't really like the game that much. It had too much pop for my liking. Final Fantasy is no place for pop music!)
Silent Hill 3
SSX3
The Sims 2 (It was nothing like the PC version. I greatly regret buying it.)

I don't have my FFVII game for the PS1 anymore but still have my FFVIII game.

For PC:

The Sims 2 and expansion packs up to Bon Voyage.
Omikron The Nomad Soul-Excellent storyline, gameplay was ok great graphics and environment-well at least for its time. The game came out in '99/2000.
No One Lives Forever-Another old game from 2000. It takes place in the '60s with you playing a female spy. I loved it.
The Longest Journey-(Well I had it around here somewhere)-Another oldie but goodie lol. It's an interactive game about a girl named April Ryan who has strange dreams. I loved the storyline of this one as well.
The Sims-(well I just have the expansions up to Vacation. I left the original game in my old laptop, which I had to take back to the company, and there it will stay for eternity.)

I think I have some games I need to take back to the game store
Posted on: 2008/7/9 13:07
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I don't really have a big gaming collection. I mooched off of my friends mostly.
Posted on: 2008/6/10 17:08
  •  _Bluesummers
      _Bluesummers
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 20 m CO

PS2

Chaos Legion

Okami

Shadow of the Colossuc

ICO

Fatal Frame II

God of War I, II

Tekken 5

Killzone

Final Fnatasy X

Final Fantasy XII

Rogue Galaxy

Suikoden III

Resident Evil 4

PS1

Chrono Cross

Chrono Trigger

Final Fantasy IV

Legend of Dragoon

Mega Man Legends
Posted on: 2008/6/2 21:13
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Quote:

I used to main Zappa too,but that was like in 8th grade :/ so I'm awfully rust with him now.And most of my ds imports I brought I just recently got an M3 real so now I'm going to town :D. And there is some stuff I just recalled....because I just finshed playing it.But oh well.Makoto,Ibuki and Elena are my mains for 3.It's so discouraging playing 3 because the big 3(Ryu,Ken,and Akuma) are so overpowered in that game.Storywise seriously...THEY SHOULDN'T BE THERE!Capcom put them in at fan request :/.And in CvSNK2 I main Sakura,Hibiki,Cammy and Iori.Oh and yes they have wii games up for torrents at plenty of sites.My friend were playing Brawl in February because of it.But they had went to chinatown and got their wii modded.You can get a swap disc device too.But it's not out yet.June I think.Oh I had Bleach the 2nd a while ago. But I sold it :/ That game was hell unlocking shit but I bared through it.I really wish they'd chunk that Spirit Card system.And we got trick recently.We were told Bleach the 3rd:Phantom was coming out,but it's really Bleach:the 3rd Phantom meaning SRPG not a fighter :/.

HIBIKI IS SO F-ING PIMP!!!! I stay in one place with her and just slash away. She is so awesome, but I was never really good with her. But rock on the other hand... energy angel wings, auto main...

Do you know anywhere online that gives walkthrus on how to mod my wii? I know I will have to open it up, but it will be an experience. We do not have a chinatown in jacksonville, so no boot disk for me... I might order offline.

Oh yea any PRO-TIPs for a junior pirate? I want to learn the ways of the pirate...

I rather aggressive Hibiki.My cousin had to learn to parry because of her.She has a nasty crossover attack(that like though hits when you are jumping over your opponent and the character hit and still moves in the direction you jumped).She can rack damage very fast,I had a 7 sec round with someone once.The number one rule of pirate is to not pirate absolutely everything,second,if your internet is from a cable provider,will the torrent for the iso is done REMOVE IT IS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.Some ppl like to help other with their uploads.I don't mind it but if you have a cable tv provider they can track the upload to you and fined you for it.Even get you arrested.
Posted on: 2008/3/27 21:47
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

I used to main Zappa too,but that was like in 8th grade :/ so I'm awfully rust with him now.And most of my ds imports I brought I just recently got an M3 real so now I'm going to town :D. And there is some stuff I just recalled....because I just finshed playing it.But oh well.Makoto,Ibuki and Elena are my mains for 3.It's so discouraging playing 3 because the big 3(Ryu,Ken,and Akuma) are so overpowered in that game.Storywise seriously...THEY SHOULDN'T BE THERE!Capcom put them in at fan request :/.And in CvSNK2 I main Sakura,Hibiki,Cammy and Iori.Oh and yes they have wii games up for torrents at plenty of sites.My friend were playing Brawl in February because of it.But they had went to chinatown and got their wii modded.You can get a swap disc device too.But it's not out yet.June I think.Oh I had Bleach the 2nd a while ago. But I sold it :/ That game was hell unlocking shit but I bared through it.I really wish they'd chunk that Spirit Card system.And we got trick recently.We were told Bleach the 3rd:Phantom was coming out,but it's really Bleach:the 3rd Phantom meaning SRPG not a fighter :/.

HIBIKI IS SO F-ING PIMP!!!! I stay in one place with her and just slash away. She is so awesome, but I was never really good with her. But rock on the other hand... energy angel wings, auto main...

Do you know anywhere online that gives walkthrus on how to mod my wii? I know I will have to open it up, but it will be an experience. We do not have a chinatown in jacksonville, so no boot disk for me... I might order offline.

Oh yea any PRO-TIPs for a junior pirate? I want to learn the ways of the pirate...

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/3/26 10:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234>