Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: The reason behind Take 5's sudden ending
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Erith wrote:
My speculated reason for the sudden ending of take 5 is this:

(This is only spectaculation. I read the album as a story)
As Hikki mentioned in the SSTV interview, the album deals with Death. So my guess is that the sudden ending means Death and possibly a sudden one.

As I am open to any views on life after death. One of the beliefs I have is reincarnation.

So, the end of take 5 signifies the end of an individual's life. and his spirit reincarnates and takes a different form.
i.e. it become a child again and lives on earth as we can see from boku wa kuma. Then we follow this individual as it grows from a child to teen (in Rainbow-colored Bus) and finally to an adult (Flavor of Life)

Notice that there is a version of FOL already earlier on the album. This shows that the person earlier on who had died during Take 5 is the same as the only we are hearing about now. The person is only taking a different form

To put it graphically

<------------------------------------------------------->
FOL (ballad) Take 5 Boku wa Kuma RCB FOL
^----------------------------------------------------^
Same song but different versions, same theory applies to my idea of the HEART STATION perso's life.

I like you analysis a lot.
Posted on: 2008/3/23 19:03
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Erith wrote:

As Hikki mentioned in the SSTV interview, the album deals with Death. So my guess is that the sudden ending means Death and possibly a sudden one.

As I am open to any views on life after death. One of the beliefs I have is reincarnation.

So, the end of take 5 signifies the end of an individual's life. and his spirit reincarnates and takes a different form.
i.e. it become a child again and lives on earth as we can see from boku wa kuma. Then we follow this individual as it grows from a child to teen (in Rainbow-colored Bus) and finally to an adult (Flavor of Life)

Notice that there is a version of FOL already earlier on the album. This shows that the person earlier on who had died during Take 5 is the same as the only we are hearing about now. The person is only taking a different form

To put it graphically

Same song but different versions, same theory applies to my idea of the HEART STATION perso's life.

I also thought the abrupt ending at Take 5 was because of bad quality. =D But when you put it like that...it does make perfect sense. Wow. xD

You're a really good thinker Erith. =3
Posted on: 2008/3/21 19:56
  •  Idle_mind
      Idle_mind
Re: The reason behind Take 5s sudden ending
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L In my infinite universe
Thanks for clearing that up . Of course it's intentional.

I ask myself. Why would an album called Heart Station deal with death? Well....referring to Kingdom Hearts, your heart goes to Kingdom Hearts when you die and Kingdom Hearts can also be called Heart Station. Maybe Hikki's referring to Kingdom Hearts? At least I wish she was. and I hope she continues to make work on KH's soundtracks.
Posted on: 2008/3/21 7:07
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Erith wrote:

To put it graphically

that makes perfect sense =)

wow she is so creative <333333
Posted on: 2008/3/20 23:07
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 17/F/Singapore
but the album kinda dun sound like a death 2 mi...
Posted on: 2008/3/20 22:08
  •  jigenbakuda
      jigenbakuda
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/Jacksonville FL
Quote:

poe_n_merry wrote:
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Okay I am hearing alot of talk about songs meanings and such, could anyone give me a link to some translations? I would love to read some people opinion of the album as well, anyone read any reviews? Or anyone made and song specific reviews? I would love to read.

Hikkistation has done a great job getting the lyrics (romaji, japanese, and english translation) up on their site. check it out!

テイク 5 is my favourite track in the album. At first, i wasn't sure about the abrupt ending, but now i think it's entirely appropriate and necessary. If the song's message were about death/getting to relive life again, then it'd make sense that the song ends abruptly, 'cuz sometimes life can end all of a sudden too.

if the song were to end the conventional way, then perhaps the message wouldn't get delivered as effectively?

Thanks I would expect nothing less from .:hikki:. I can not really check out his site right now as tgh connection I have does not really allow to check out most sites, wikipedia has been killing me... Anyways thats for the heads up, I will check it as soon as I get back in america.

If one sets a trap, isn't it the victim's fault for falling in?
Posted on: 2008/3/20 21:10
  •  sakurablooms13
      sakurablooms13
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/female
Ya,although it has a sudden ending,I love this songs,it's so original,and pretty much shows Hikki is not afraid to experience anything with music.
Posted on: 2008/3/20 20:21
  •  Sanosuke
      Sanosuke
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
I like how it just ended all of a sudden, and then Boku wa Kuma plays.

Take 5 is easily my favorite track on the album.
Posted on: 2008/3/20 16:38
  •  poe_n_merry
      poe_n_merry
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

jigenbakuda wrote:
Okay I am hearing alot of talk about songs meanings and such, could anyone give me a link to some translations? I would love to read some people opinion of the album as well, anyone read any reviews? Or anyone made and song specific reviews? I would love to read.

Hikkistation has done a great job getting the lyrics (romaji, japanese, and english translation) up on their site. check it out!

テイク 5 is my favourite track in the album. At first, i wasn't sure about the abrupt ending, but now i think it's entirely appropriate and necessary. If the song's message were about death/getting to relive life again, then it'd make sense that the song ends abruptly, 'cuz sometimes life can end all of a sudden too.

if the song were to end the conventional way, then perhaps the message wouldn't get delivered as effectively?
Posted on: 2008/3/19 23:32
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Male
Poe_n_Marry gave a link from the official site saying that it was intentional, not accidental.
Posted on: 2008/3/19 22:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>