General Discussion
  what are you activities this summer?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...13>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: what are you activities this summer?
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
lolz well i breakdance in the house with my friends lolz well actually in my friends house cuz is pretty big and yea i know pratice makes perfect ne?
Posted on: 2008/7/25 23:53
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

<3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3 wrote:
how can u go outside in this heat praticing soccor ks-sama?? ur freakin crazy lolz

you can say freakin crazy to you and your break dancing...break dancing is crazy...lol..jk...and thats what i need to do to get better..i cant just practice in cool weather...though i plan on playing in cool weather than the summer time like they do in america...but still...it helps...i sweat about 1 litre of sweat today...hehe
Posted on: 2008/7/25 20:55
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
how can u go outside in this heat praticing soccor ks-sama?? ur freakin crazy lolz
Posted on: 2008/7/25 18:46
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
i learned how to do the shunsuke nakamura free kick so ive been spending the majority of the summer going outside and practicing...i get the bend but no height on the strike...so it sucks...i'll get it eventually...hehe...and when i do...watch out!!!
Posted on: 2008/7/25 16:24
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

^Eclipse wrote:
I've been studying and playing guitar(fingertips hurt a lot >_<)

thats kool except for the finger part lol but i've been babysitting, playing rock band, reading, and hanging out with friends as much as possible lol
Posted on: 2008/7/22 17:12
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
yaaaaaaaa i know i can BUT my mom would strap me down like a wild animal T . T and thinks that "oh you can't do it" type of thing rawr.... but anyways in the end i couldn't go because i have to visit family............. But atleast i did a whole bunch of drawing and painting during the summer so far, and have visit orange county yay! XD oh and keep piling up those drawings and paintings ^ - ^

where did you want to go?

Ahhh it was L.A. for 2 concerts but eh can't really mope about it now . _ .

oh...I see
Posted on: 2008/7/22 0:26
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
yaaaaaaaa i know i can BUT my mom would strap me down like a wild animal T . T and thinks that "oh you can't do it" type of thing rawr.... but anyways in the end i couldn't go because i have to visit family............. But atleast i did a whole bunch of drawing and painting during the summer so far, and have visit orange county yay! XD oh and keep piling up those drawings and paintings ^ - ^

Ahhh it was L.A. for 2 concerts but eh can't really mope about it now . _ .
Posted on: 2008/7/19 11:14
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I've been studying and playing guitar(fingertips hurt a lot >_<)
Posted on: 2008/7/18 22:24
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:

Posted on: 2008/7/18 22:24
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Posted on: 2008/7/18 10:08
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
1234...13>