12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  krypt0n
      krypt0n
Re: Is this dead?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yeah, I agree, I think Eclipse got the point of it... So I guess the name of the topic should have been something more like "The site's info needs some updates. Note: Make peace not war". (^.^)

And I guess everyone has their own bad days too so (^^)v Heiwa!!! Hope you're enjoying your album now. d(~_^)

GO HIKKI!!!!!!!
Posted on: 2008/3/27 20:25
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
ok now you two, k-san and krypton, you both said your sides already so better stop already, coz i still think this is just a case of misunderstanding between the two of you, or even the ones that posted in this thread. i myself felt bad coz of the title of the thread, but after i've read kryptons explanation, i kinda understand his point. and i also understand ur side k-san and i really don't think it would be healthy to continue this argument.

and i think ^ec comment really got the point.
Posted on: 2008/3/27 18:47
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
oh!~ lol...my bad bro...i wasnt in such a good mood the past couple of days...and i kinda put that into my posts...my bad...no hard feelings?

anyways...im in such a better mood now because i think i can get hikki-san's cd today...finally..i guess thats why i was so mad...and i was just tired for no reason at all...
Posted on: 2008/3/27 6:02
  •  krypt0n
      krypt0n
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Obviously, this Konn guy still feels attacked for everything. All I got to say to him is: Be happy, life is beautiful... And the more so with Hikki in it (^ ^)

Anyway, yes, thanks you for differentiating my point. Its the site that needs to be updated, not because of me, but because of new fans that can get the wrong idea of Hikki not being as BIG as she has always been. Thats it. Its forum and its people are alive an well (^ ^)v And yes, I'd hope the Admin would be reading this and maybe tell us how we can ALL help to make this come true.

GO HIKKI!!!!!!!! (^ ^)v
Posted on: 2008/3/26 7:56
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
There needs to be a distinction between these forums and the whole website. These forums are great and active, but this fansite is not at all.

Sano's updates are great and informative, but they're not really a part of the site. They're just posts that link to his own website.

The main problem with this site is getting someone who has time to keep information and news well updated.
I hope the admins/server managers are reading this. If you are then please post or say something........
Posted on: 2008/3/26 6:26
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

krypt0n wrote:
to the guy that says "why dont you do it?" well i would gladly do it!! i even say to the admin right now that i would do it cause thats what i know -web design-. and before u call someone "stupid" to their posts, make sure you dont reply to it cause then you'd be more stupid replying to it. and to everyone else, thank you for getting what im talking about. cause i know a the threads and forum, what i was addressing my "frustration" was to the layout of the SITEnot the forums. and yes, supporting her music is all we can do, so lets do it well. i bought the first press edition of heart station, you know, the one with the poster ^_^ she's as cute as always. GO HIKKI!!!!!!!!!!!

ok then...notify Q and ask to be an admin...and im not stupid for replying to your first message...your opinion was just stupid and you failed to notice the constant updates sanosuke-san does for us...even after youve observed this site in the back for over a year...you shouldnt call it dead or outdated...this forum is always up-to-date...you just failed to see that..if it was outdated...this site wouldve been dead a long time ago..

and its ok soy soy...its good youre sticking up for me but this thread is just plain stupid...if he wants to hate me for what im saying..fine... thats just what i think about this...im being myself more now jj..like it?
Posted on: 2008/3/26 5:36
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
even tho this site doesn't updated the stuff like other sites i still love it here more the any other site <3

cuz this utada fan family here is just too great and wonderful ^^
Posted on: 2008/3/26 0:36
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I bet sano-kun will be gone in UN but not permanently.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/3/26 0:23
  •  krypt0n
      krypt0n
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
heehee, yeah. i didnt mean to say the community of the site was dead. and yes, i'm not complaining about the information on the posts its just the fact that, for example, a new fan comes and goes to the link "support hikki" and then sees all these info about sites that are gone or albums that are from 2 or more years ago... Hikki is alive and big as always! and thats what i tried to get out there. sorry if anybody felt "attacked" -except the first guy though- Anyway, lets PM the admin, shall we? (^_^) heehee j.k.
Posted on: 2008/3/25 20:11
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
i second soy sauce, its fine with me too. and yeah we do get updates courtesy of .:Hikki:., and thats enough for me.

but don't get me wrong krpyton, you do got a point in your post, any improvements on this site is welcome. and if you really wanna help, may be you can pm the admins about it.

and again i second soy, maybe konni-san just wanted to depend this site. i mean even your thread title could be mean something else, its like your asking if this site is dead, you could have said it in a clearer way, so no misunderstading occurred.

coz no matter how behind this site is, we still love it!
Posted on: 2008/3/25 19:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>