Re: If im wrong then shoot me...
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
lol Yea whats the problem with people under 18 on the forums? do they tend to use smileys a lot and say "lol" more often when talking in more serious situations? Do some people find that annoying or something?!?! .....lol ......

XD I couldn't help myself, me being under 18 and all lool.

Yea what's wrong with that??

Yeah I use them too and I'm 23...lol I guess sometimes these icons are a good way to express emotions isn't that what they are for?

Right On!!!!xD
Posted on: 2008/4/17 13:56
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
Quote:

CHICKEN wrote:
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:
lol Yea whats the problem with people under 18 on the forums? do they tend to use smileys a lot and say "lol" more often when talking in more serious situations? Do some people find that annoying or something?!?! .....lol ......

Yeah I use them too and I'm 23...lol I guess sometimes these icons are a good way to express emotions isn't that what they are for?
Posted on: 2008/4/17 12:05
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

hrabbit wrote:

Posted on: 2008/4/17 11:45
  •  hrabbit
      hrabbit
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L ??/female/USA

Posted on: 2008/4/17 9:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
so weird....I'll probably drink coffee everyday when I start college...hehehe I already like coffee hehehe ummm...I want some hazelnut coffee
Posted on: 2008/4/17 7:35
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Quote:

konnichiwa-san wrote:

yaya...so true...comes age around 18+, comes more and more trouble...another reason why parents want us to move out around this age...lol

He's right. But in addition to that, we're also sophisticated. We spend our time doing sophisticated things, like drinking coffee while wearing chinos and birkenstocks.

If any of the other 18+ members would care to join me for a cup of coffee, I'll be at the cafe, the one accross from the Gap. You can drive there in your cars. It's a nice day, so remember to wear your birkenstocks!
Posted on: 2008/4/17 7:32
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

Roscoe wrote:
Internet forums are the kind of place you would expect to find teenagers, to be frank.

Anyway, we have a couple 18+ members. I know I'm legal. And I have a car. I would make daddy angry. I'm just saying, we 18+ers are a cool crowd who want wants in the worst way.

yaya...so true...comes age around 18+, comes more and more trouble...another reason why parents want us to move out around this age...lol
Posted on: 2008/4/17 6:06
  •  Roscoe
      Roscoe
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/New Hampshire
Internet forums are the kind of place you would expect to find teenagers, to be frank.

Anyway, we have a couple 18+ members. I know I'm legal. And I have a car. I would make daddy angry. I'm just saying, we 18+ers are a cool crowd who want wants in the worst way.
Posted on: 2008/4/16 17:35
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
I don't see the problem in that unless something really did happen @ _ @
Posted on: 2008/4/16 17:07
  •  AnimeLunatic01
      AnimeLunatic01
Insane Hikki Fan