About You
  Hey, i'm new here.

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Hey, i'm new here.
Administrator
A/S/L
yeah ... i remember reading once that Ayumi is the most remixed artist in the world...
if youve noticed at all, she is constantly releasing remix singles and albums of her past releases... just rechurning the material...

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2005/1/4 17:20
  •  Conan
      Conan
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/UK
It's difficult to compare and contrast sales as Ayumi tends to release her singles and albums in the same vein as other Japanese artists (ie very frequently) while Hikki tends to take a more Western approach to album recording and single releasing (ie more spaced out)... well that was the impression I got a while back, not sure what it's like now.
Posted on: 2005/1/4 14:09
Administrator
A/S/L
Well i dont really have many numbers... i dont have any numbers about ayumi...
...but Hikki's album First Love is the best selling album in Japanese history, at about 10 million or more .. or was it 20 million ... i forget ... its late... and total albums sales for Hikki is about 43million ... i think... maybe ... someone correct me

Posted on: 2004/12/30 2:22
  •  Vi3t_Dragon
      Vi3t_Dragon
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yeah it works. Thanks for fixing it for me. And umm. I just want to ask one question....Who sold more albums Utada or Ayumi? Albums or Singles. Or who's more famous. I'm just wondering
Posted on: 2004/12/30 2:13
Administrator
A/S/L
Hey ... yeah sorry about that... it seems for any of the newest users, the Media Bank doesnt seem to work...
it is a glitch that has popped up recently... i have checked everything and i cant seem to figure out what is wrong... its increadibly annoying...
There're gremlins in the server i tell ya...
...but for now, i did a little work around for you and some of the newer members, it should work for you now...

Posted on: 2004/12/30 2:09
  •  Vi3t_Dragon
      Vi3t_Dragon
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Actually..Yes I do have a question. When will I be able to get into the Downloads/Media section? Cause I cant get into it right now
Posted on: 2004/12/30 0:53
Administrator
A/S/L
Hey hey! Welcome Dragon!

If you got any questions or have something to discuss feel free to ask

Posted on: 2004/12/29 21:31
  •  Vi3t_Dragon
      Vi3t_Dragon
Hey, i'm new here.
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Hey guys. I'm sorta new to this forum...I'm actually new to Utada too. I just heard about her about 3 days ago or so. Just decided to come here for information and chat with some ppl
Posted on: 2004/12/29 9:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic