sugoi ne! =)
Posted on: 2008/6/4 21:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: When will Hikkis voice recover?
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

ioruk wrote:
i agree ks! Her voice may change, but her music is still as beautiful maybe even more! I'm just happy that she stills sings and does the things she loves. Maybe its just me but everytime I hear a new song from Hikki I feel like I fell in love with her music all over again.

I agree with ks and ioruk!!!!xD
Posted on: 2008/6/3 17:49
  •  ioruk
      ioruk
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 23/M/USA
i agree ks! Her voice may change, but her music is still as beautiful maybe even more! I'm just happy that she stills sings and does the things she loves. Maybe its just me but everytime I hear a new song from Hikki I feel like I fell in love with her music all over again.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 17:01
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
she's fine right now i think...i dont know why people are saying when it will come back...music changes and she cant sing to the same style as she did back when she did united...so i think its normal but the change doesnt use the high pitched tones so many fanatics raved over back then...now they believe her "sickness and strained voicebox" is the reason why she isnt as good anymore...i think she's better now than she was back then...if someone could explain to me about her voice being off again...
Posted on: 2008/6/3 16:31
  •  laijunjie14
      laijunjie14
Show Off!
A/S/L 24/M/Singapore
as the former kingofsorrow said before, every woman will go thru 3 stages of voice change, if i'm not wrong.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 12:04
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I'm pretty sure her voice is fine now. You're just thinking about when she had a cold. I think she even said it in her blog. Well she mentioned she received packages of cough drops and all that for her throat to get better. So the next time she performs, her voice should be A-okay.
Posted on: 2008/6/3 4:10
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
i agree with u soilmon

ands whats with ppl sayin she is overweight!? wth, she does not look fat ok! end of story god... and i don't really think she lose her voice but even tho she did her voice still sounds like a angel
Posted on: 2008/6/1 22:33
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
As far as I'm concerned Hikki still has a fantastic singing voice, it has certainly changed but is still great. I would challenge anyone to listen to the opening of Prisoner Of Love and not fall to their knees, shedding tears of wonder. I don't think she's excessively overweight either, she's probably not as slim as she was during the Budokan days but I wouldn't say she was overweight. On music lovers she gets a nice little sway going during Celebrate, she looks fine to me. She looks fine on the POL dvd as well.

Who is this wretch that says her songs are boring! I certainly prefer a lot of her older works but the new stuff is not boring. Celebrate, Prisoner of Love and Take 5 are up there with the best she's done. Almost the best, Hikari is still perfection.
Posted on: 2008/6/1 3:34
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 55/M/USA
What an interesting string of thought from Hikki's fickle fans. I have not noticed any voice issues or concerns, but apparently others have. If a voice box is damaged, it takes complete rest from using it for 6 months to 12 months or more, especially after a vocal cord operation, which I think some American singers have had. Barry Manilow, for example, don't quote me. People who sing constantly can do damage from overuse or from straining their voice like some rock singers do. (Think Van Halen's David Lee Roth or Aerosmith's Steve Tyler or Guns 'N Roses' Axl Rose.) People can learn voice training techniques, there is a whole field of endeavor devoted to this subject. Books have been written. Doctors specialize in this field. Voice coaches are as highly regarded as athletic coaches, or acting coaches. I remember hearing some folks critique the voices of Andy Williams and particularly, Perry Como, as "rough" which I always thought was thoroughly ridiculous, as these two singers have some of the most melodious and smoothly soothing voices and styles I have ever heard, next to maybe Nat King Cole and Dean Martin. I really like everything about Utada's performances. As to losing weight, I like her plump, like me.
Posted on: 2008/5/31 23:32
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

honeywhiska wrote:
when she loses weight

somebody tell her to lose weight. her voice is good.. nothing wrong with it, but her songs are getting worse.

i like her lyrics though. but... her songs are getting very boring nowadays.

I agree that she has to lose weight. But I don't agree with what you've said that her songs are getting VERY BORING nowadays .. her songs are very meaningful .. can't u see? she changed her style.

And I know her compositions are based from what she's experiencing and part of her life. Can't you appreciate how much effort she does?

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2008/5/31 6:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
123>