Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Damn you u make me envy, never dream of her, well actually I never got any dream lately wonder why, just sleep and boom wake up next morning.

Some people say that you don't dream because you have a lot on your mind..Some people believe that bad spirits affect your dreams. That's why they have dream catchers.

I think my dream catcher's working

Hmm maybe u right there is a lot of thing's in my mind lately, maybe I should use that dream catcher but where I can find it wew I'm getting superstition here, but it doesn't matter doesn't hurt me after all

Ebay?

I think i got mine at a curio shop in Seattle..
Posted on: 2008/7/20 21:52
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Hi Im new!
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Damn you u make me envy, never dream of her, well actually I never got any dream lately wonder why, just sleep and boom wake up next morning.

Some people say that you don't dream because you have a lot on your mind..Some people believe that bad spirits affect your dreams. That's why they have dream catchers.

Hmm maybe u right there is a lot of thing's in my mind lately, maybe I should use that dream catcher but where I can find it wew I'm getting superstition here, but it doesn't matter doesn't hurt me after all
Posted on: 2008/7/20 20:40
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Posted on: 2008/7/20 18:12
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posted on: 2008/7/20 4:23
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L Female/Indonesia
Nice to meet you
Lucky you, I haven't had a dream about her
Posted on: 2008/7/19 17:31
  •  jreuij
      jreuij
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L female
yo!!!
Posted on: 2008/7/3 20:00
  •  ayehunny
      ayehunny
Re: Hi I'm new!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20 / Female / Sweden
she entered my dreams yesterday... was just dreaming that I was meeting her and talking with her. I was really sad when I woke up, she was such a nice person to talk to T_T
Posted on: 2008/7/3 15:58
  •  <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
      <3_UtadaHikaru_Aijin_<3
Re: Hi I'm new!
Show Off!
A/S/L 17/M/Cal
Quote:

Josh_Shing wrote:
Hey all! I'm kinda new here, i've been browsing this place for some time.

I had an Utada dream last night where she was "auditioning" for my record producing company "BMI" (Beautiful Music Industry?). I was the boss of the company and I, of course, checked her out. She told me about her techniques on how she picks up ideas for her music.

Of course i let her get a job of record producer at my company. It was pretty cool..

Anybody else have her in her dreams?

welcome =D

i never had a hikki dream b4.... o.o" don't know why lolz >.<
Posted on: 2008/7/3 7:37
  •  harison
      harison
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
hello people how are you guys today only o oined this forum and got excited many people before me joined this have fun
=====================
harison
http://www.goinggreenbuzz.com
Posted on: 2008/7/2 21:31
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/WEEZYANA
hi and welcome.... enjoy a groupie love here

Posted on: 2008/6/24 5:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>