Poster Thread
  •  Hikki-Rulz
      Hikki-Rulz
Re: Quote?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

Gokie wrote:
Better. Would be nice if it just replaced every character with an asterisk or another symbol, but this'll do. ^^

~KS

oh ok!...i didn't notice the quote button before hehe
Posted on: 2004/6/4 5:50
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Better. Would be nice if it just replaced every character with an asterisk or another symbol, but this'll do. ^^

~KS
Posted on: 2004/5/30 19:10
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Testing...

(censored), (censored) (censored) (censored)

XD

Now...Gokie, better? or worse than before?
Posted on: 2004/5/30 16:48
  •  Gokie
      Gokie
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Well, the way it works now, you click the "Reply" button to the post you want to quote, and then press the "Quote" button on the post message screen, and it'll enter the entire message for quoting.

Putting a "Quote" button by "Reply" would make it a bit easier, yes, but wouldn't do much to solve the problem of not being able to easily quote from multiple posts in the same thread.

(I would've mentioned that, but then cu3 would probably just start ****ing at me for "complain[ing] too much" again, so I didn't. =P)

EDIT: "b i t c h" is apparently edited (despite being a perfectly valid word, as in female dog), but more importantly, it gets replaced with "****" instead of "*****"... which makes it seem like some other profanities that most definitely DO NOT have the same meaning... ><

~KS
Posted on: 2004/5/30 15:42
  •  Hikki-Rulz
      Hikki-Rulz
Quote?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
hey guys...maybe you should include a quote button so you can quote another user's post...just a suggestion
Posted on: 2004/5/28 21:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic